Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Re: The Official Giants/Rams Game Thread

There are many other captains besides Mark, and it is the coaches job to do the yelling. The team does not respect Scotty, but I do believe they came out with a different attitude today, mainly for the fans.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

rammiser is offline Registered User

What game did you watch he ran around and ran up the middle and launched that ball to Looker. All the time in the world LOL, no manning had all the time in the world. Your right scott Bulger is done so who do you want in there with this o-line that will make this team better. Give me a break. Bulger might not be on the money with every throw but he has zero time to do anything.
    Just Fix It

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    What game did you watch he ran around and ran up the middle and launched that ball to Looker. All the time in the world LOL, no manning had all the time in the world. Your right scott Bulger is done so who do you want in there with this o-line that will make this team better. Give me a break. Bulger might not be on the money with every throw but he has zero time to do anything.
    Relax man, you'll live longer. Where in my post did I say that Bulger was done?? Where did I say I wanted Bulger replaced?? What game did I watch?! What post did you read???

Cherry.and.White.Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Yeah I'd like to see you getting in these guys faces lol. So you know what goes on in the huddle? Is that a special option with the Direct ticket? Organiztion and motivation for the entire team lies on Bulger lol. Yeah he should be screaming like a a-hole from his arse when he's getting pummeled by d-lineman. That will make guys play better, that's funny. Bulgers responsability is to keep up the players morale hmmm.. Who's responsability is it to keep his up while he's being pile driven into the turf? Organization and motivation is all a responsability of the coaching staff. When Bulger actually has time he seems to play just fine. Funny though when he's running for his life he doesnt seem to do very well. Put any qb of the history of the NFL in Bulgers place and the result will be the same.
    you're a tough one to get round rammiser. maybe you should play guard.

he's been given the role of captain, him and several others. i don't know how captaincy works in the states but over here in the UK, in ANY game, if you're captain your job is to motivate. some guys shout in faces, others prefer just talking to his guys. im not blaming bulger for this loss, but even the commentators picked up on the fact that he wasn't giving it to the o-linemen. would you be pissed? i would. i've played rugby league, and guess what, the forwards in that game are pretty damn big, and they run straight at you for 80 minutes, and guess what, no padding. so i dont give a damn how big these guys are on defence, if the o-line blocks or doesn't block, bulger has gotta start talkin to his guys. it is obvious how much lack of motivation there is because it took a touchdown for the guys to get pumped up! and that didnt last long.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Where can I watch the post-game press conference?, preferably Linehan's.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456