Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 637
Like Tree154Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

  1. #241
    RamingtoLA is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    I hope the Rams get a little better before they moved to L.A next season


  2. #242
    AlphaRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a
    Posts
    2,521
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    RamingtoLA

    I bet you play Dungeons & Dragons, live in your mom's basement, and eat cheese puffs off of your hairy belly while wearing your Dr. Who underwear. Even if you are a Rams fan, you are an idiot. BTW, Mr. Fantasy, "ramming" has two "m"s in the word.
    ZiaRam likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #243
    RAMK1NG's Avatar
    RAMK1NG is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles,CA
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    The rams should go back to LA,its where they should of stayed
    Or maybe its because my hometown Is LA -_-

  4. #244
    theodus69's Avatar
    theodus69 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    so.cal.
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,202
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Mine too! They will come back................The corn field told me!!!!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

  5. #245
    RamingtoLA is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Gov. Brown is having a big party tomorrow for signing the bill for farmers.

  6. #246
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER's Avatar
    RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Surf City USA
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    I still think it's the Chargers coming to LA.


    First.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

  7. #247
    LA Rammer's Avatar
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Wilmington, CA
    Age
    44
    Posts
    2,709
    Rep Power
    38

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    If the Rams do move to LA and so do the Chargers then that means the Raiders have the potential to play twice in LA some seasons. NOT GOOD!

    There goes the neighborhood.
    LA RAMMER

    It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

  8. #248
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,664
    Rep Power
    72

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    If the Rams do move to LA and so do the Chargers then that means the Raiders have the potential to play twice in LA some seasons. NOT GOOD!

    There goes the neighborhood. :
    Don't worry. The Los Angeles Raiders will be there for 8 games.

  9. #249
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    40
    Posts
    13,610
    Rep Power
    145

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Don't worry. The Los Angeles Raiders will be there for 8 games.
    Would Davis walk that road again?

    What am I saying? Not even Big Al knows what Big Al is going to do.

    IMO, the Chargers have got to be the runaway favorite at this point. Maybe the Jags, maybe the Vikes.....but they're behind the Chargers at this point.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  10. #250
    THOLTFAN81's Avatar
    THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    I will root for them no matter where the call home... I guess part of being a fan from NJ

  11. #251
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,467
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    I actually wouldn't mind the L.A Rams. I dont really care though because at the end of the day I'll love the Rams no matter where they are. I just feel like being placed in L.A would bring a lot of attention to us. The move would be huge and fans would be crazy happy about it.

    Not to mention the L.A market is 50x larger than St. Louis. It'd also be pretty sweet seeing Ice Cube and Kobe Bryant in LA Rams jerseys.

  12. #252
    RamingtoLA is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    37
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Hey guys lets see what stan does. If he replaces spags then he is commited to st louiee but if he keeps him I would say chances are they are moving and he will replace the coach when they get to los angeles.

  13. #253
    gap's Avatar
    gap
    gap is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,279
    Rep Power
    25

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sosa39rams View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind the L.A Rams. I dont really care though because at the end of the day I'll love the Rams no matter where they are. I just feel like being placed in L.A would bring a lot of attention to us. The move would be huge and fans would be crazy happy about it.

    Not to mention the L.A market is 50x larger than St. Louis. It'd also be pretty sweet seeing Ice Cube and Kobe Bryant in LA Rams jerseys.
    The only way this is a good thing is if the officials start giving the RAMs a fair chance at winning the game. It will in no way improve the product on the field. After about four years of this pathetic display of "football", the fans will stop going to the games, and they will move again.


    gap

  14. #254
    sosa39rams's Avatar
    sosa39rams is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton, On
    Posts
    5,467
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    The only way this is a good thing is if the officials start giving the RAMs a fair chance at winning the game. It will in no way improve the product on the field. After about four years of this pathetic display of "football", the fans will stop going to the games, and they will move again.


    gap
    I don't think players would perform better, I'm just saying its a bigger market. It brings more opportunities. Who comes into the draft saying " I want to go to St. Louis!! "....Probably nobody. It also brings some attention to us. I wouldn't mind seeing some more Rams games on T.V either.

  15. #255
    SavageRam's Avatar
    SavageRam is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Maine, USA
    Posts
    434
    Rep Power
    13

    Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RamingtoLA View Post
    Hey guys lets see what stan does. If he replaces spags then he is commited to st louiee but if he keeps him I would say chances are they are moving and he will replace the coach when they get to los angeles.
    Excuse me, but this post doesn't make an ounce of sense. If the HC is replaced mid-season (which I seriously doubt will happen) what bearing does that have on the team staying in STL since a replacement HC will be temporary anyway?

Similar Threads

  1. *Official Rams @ Saints Prediction Thread
    By LA Rammer in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: -12-12-2010, 05:47 PM
  2. Replies: 218
    Last Post: -10-11-2009, 04:50 PM
  3. Replies: 305
    Last Post: -10-04-2009, 08:26 PM
  4. The Official Gibril Wilson For Next Rams SS Thread
    By THOLTFAN81 in forum DRAFT & FA
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: -02-26-2009, 12:33 PM
  5. *Official Rams vs. Jags Gametime Thread
    By LA Rammer in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: -10-30-2005, 05:19 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •