Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree150Likes

Thread: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Re: OFFICIAL (and only) "Rams to L.A." Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    zia, that is a wonderful idea. The Piedras Negras Rams has a ring to it.

Sadly, even after the Chargers move to LA, the thread will still be clamoring for the Rams to be the 2nd LA team. And if LA does happen to get a 2nd team, the LA Vikings will not be able to slow down this thread as it evolves into a "The Rams will be the 3rd team in LA" thread. And on the off chance that the NFL allows the LA Chargers, LA Vikings, & LA Jaguars to occupy the same space, the thread will simply move on to "The Rams should be the 4th LA team".

And so this perpetuality scheme moves.
    lol Oh Hub I think I'm going to have to agree with your assessment there. there is no slowing down this thread for any reason... what happens when a unstoppable force meets a unmovable force?

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

an 0-4 start, home sweet home is sounding better and better...

Ironmaidenram is offline Registered User

can't wait for the Turlock California Rams

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ironmaidenram View Post
    an 0-4 start, home sweet home is sounding better and better...
    Actually, we are 0-2 at home this year, so home sweet home hasn't been that sweet.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

my first post in this thread i believe:

no, i do not want the rams to move to L.A.

i hate L.A. for many reason, i have been to L.A. and all throughout cali, i have seen the people who fill it, i know they didnt care when the rams were there before(the majority, which caused there move)

I am saying this from my personal standpoint, i do not want, in any shape or form, the rams to move back to "crack town". i would still support them but id hate there location.

i will never be a fan of California for my own personal reasons. but i will always support the rams, even if(god forbid) they move back to my most hated state in the US.

here is my plea: KROENKE!!!!!!!!please keep the rams in STL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will love you forever if you do.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I do not want the Rams to move anywhere - the team has enough problems right now. They should have moved right after winning the Super Bowl.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamingtoLA is offline Registered User

On TMZ eric dickerson said the rams should return to L.A

RamingtoLA is offline Registered User

Big rally at espn zone in los angeles october 23.
    Join us for a special day to celebrate our proud Los Angeles football legacy with a true Ram legend. Hall of Fame defensive end Jack Youngblood is back in LA and will be signing copies of his new biography "Because It Was Sunday: The Legend of Jack Youngblood" at ESPN Zone at LA Live before and during the Rams' game against the Dallas Cowboys. Jack and other surprise guests will also be hosting a Q&A session to share great Ram stories.
    The book is available for $20, and Jack will personally sign it for you. He will also sign any other items with the purchase of an autographed book.
    We want as many LA Ram fans as possible to come out and support Jack and to show our enthusiasm for a Rams return to Southern California. We are working on media coverage, so please bring signs and whatever Rams gear (classic LA if possible) you have to show that Blue and Gold spirit never dies!

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    my first post in this thread i believe:

no, i do not want the rams to move to L.A.

i hate L.A. for many reason, i have been to L.A. and all throughout cali, i have seen the people who fill it, i know they didnt care when the rams were there before(the majority, which caused there move)

I am saying this from my personal standpoint, i do not want, in any shape or form, the rams to move back to "crack town". i would still support them but id hate there location.

i will never be a fan of California for my own personal reasons. but i will always support the rams, even if(god forbid) they move back to my most hated state in the US.

here is my plea: KROENKE!!!!!!!!please keep the rams in STL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will love you forever if you do.
    Dude you now brought something to my attention and I hope that the Rams do move back to LA now... Imagine it with no team in LA all the gangs in South Central and Compton will start sporting Ram gear and that'll mean when I wear mine I'll feel pretty dam gangsta son! ( i bust caps homie). That is all...

larams1980 is offline Registered User

Video on La Times from a couple of weeks ago. Tj Simers say's on the end of the interview that the rams and the chargers are only teams really looking at Los Angeles. He also say's that in the next 6 months the Rams can apply to leave St. Louis. But St. Louis can keep them till 2015 if they pay them the top 25% stadium money.

Plaschke-Simers video: Are the Chargers the best NFL team for L.A.? - latimes.com

Shame on you for watching TMZ! Do you read the National Enquirer, also?

Quote Originally Posted by RamingtoLA View Post
    On TMZ eric dickerson said the rams should return to L.A
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Why can I not find anything about this event on the internet? Do you have a link for this appearance? It wasn't on Jack's site.

BTW, everyone, you can order the book for 19.99 that is signed at Because It Was Sunday - The Legend of Jack Youngblood.

Quote Originally Posted by RamingtoLA View Post
    Big rally at espn zone in los angeles october 23.
    Join us for a special day to celebrate our proud Los Angeles football legacy with a true Ram legend. Hall of Fame defensive end Jack Youngblood is back in LA and will be signing copies of his new biography "Because It Was Sunday: The Legend of Jack Youngblood" at ESPN Zone at LA Live before and during the Rams' game against the Dallas Cowboys. Jack and other surprise guests will also be hosting a Q&A session to share great Ram stories.
    The book is available for $20, and Jack will personally sign it for you. He will also sign any other items with the purchase of an autographed book.
    We want as many LA Ram fans as possible to come out and support Jack and to show our enthusiasm for a Rams return to Southern California. We are working on media coverage, so please bring signs and whatever Rams gear (classic LA if possible) you have to show that Blue and Gold spirit never dies!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZiaRam View Post
    Dude you now brought something to my attention and I hope that the Rams do move back to LA now... Imagine it with no team in LA all the gangs in South Central and Compton will start sporting Ram gear and that'll mean when I wear mine I'll feel pretty dam gangsta son! ( i bust caps homie). That is all...
    That's funny considering that St. Louis has a higher violent crime rate than does LA. In fact, St. Louis has been dubbed the "most dangerous city in the US." Pretty gangsta in St Lou. LOL
    ZiaRam likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Good grief. This um....discussion.....has now devolved into which city has more crime. Just when I thought this thread couldn't be more irrelevant.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Since it was brought up, Detroit is #1 and Memphis is #2...so there will be no talk about moving the Rams to Memphis or Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Good grief. This um....discussion.....has now devolved into which city has more crime. Just when I thought this thread couldn't be more irrelevant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]