Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: The Official RAMS @ PACKERS Game Discussion Thread

mh-i is offline Registered User

Re: The Official RAMS @ PACKERS Game Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Truth View Post
    if the difference is that HUGE, then we need to look at replacing those responsible for acquiring talent. However, I think we have some talent, not like GB, but talent. I don't think we're getting what we need from the coaching staff at this point. I don't think ee need to replace Spags yet. However, we need to see significant improvement by the end of the season,
    There's a big enough talent gulf with the Rams and the actual contenders in the NFL. That's who the Rams have played so far this season. We're 0'fer. We'll probably be 0-9 before we win. I don't think it's the coaching. The Rams just aren't there yet in talent.

rayzorram is offline Registered User

Ok guys I know that it's frustrating but if you think about the silver lining. This is the Green Bay Packers ranked #1 in the league. But also if you look at the stats we had more total yards/ rushing/ist downs/ even time of possession. We even held them scoreless in the 2nd half. Big plays and stupid penalties at the wrong time killed us. if we score tds on those ist two drives of the second half we are looking at 24 to 17 going into that last drive. I still have hope for the future.

BEER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Ask yourself this about Saffold being hurt. Will it matter? Saffold's played some awful football this season.
    I said wait tell bradford has to hang on to the ball longer than 3 seconds and we will see how good out O line really is. Well now we know. Billy said he wanted big O line to smash the ball inside, and we try to be a throwing team? No identity for the rams. Should have traded S Jackson for some pics, but our pic suck anyway. Get reed of everybody and start from scratch.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345