Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: The Official Rams @ Seahawks Game Discussion Thread

SavageRam is offline Registered User

Re: The Official Rams @ Seahawks Game Discussion Thread

turn out da liiiiiights... da parrty's overr... they say that awwwll good things must ennnnnd...

Goodbye Dspags
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

MelloStang is offline Registered User

the lights have been out for about 5 weeks man lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    one more year crowd right here......

Im still all for it. It takes more balls to stick with it than to pussy out and try to clean house again. 3 offense co-ordinators in 3 years and you think it will improve Bradford?.....
    McDanieles is a nothing he did what he was told in Foxboro and did nothing in Denver now he does nothing again hes a different version of Mangini and Weis ,getting credit for who he worked with not what he can do.

I think we are suffering in purgatory for running Vermeil out before he was ready to go in favor of Martz we deserve these losses , but the players fighting don't.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

You're right man. Always loosing and looking like a buffoon on TV every week takes major cajones. Lets do it. Let's keep losing for our dwindling fanbase. Sounds like fun. Yay last place!

Oh im sorry were we winning before Spags took over? Oh no your right, we havent had a winning season since '06, my bad! Thats the problem with people, its the same every time, has it ever occured to you that the losing continues to happen because of the major changes people demand every few years? Its not like a linehan season, we have pieces to succeed.....i guarantee if we clean house now we'll still have a losing record next year! If you get your wish and we still lose what will you want to do then? Just move on to the next set of coaches, and make a mess of bradfords career, yay for losing indeed....

SavageRam is offline Registered User

one more year crowd right here......

Im still all for it. It takes more balls to stick with it than to pussy out and try to clean house again. 3 offense co-ordinators in 3 years and you think it will improve Bradford?.....
    There's a fine line between blind loyalty and stupidity, and IMO, you have tipped over into the later.

There are a heck of a lot more problems and concerns with this team - particularly in how this team is being managed and coached right now - than just Bradford's development.

It was predicted by many that tonight was going to show the world just how much an unmitigated disaster this team is, especially with this coaching staff, and they did not disappoint.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

If you thnk tho that keeping McDaniels is going to pay any dividends your going to watch them continue to post record lows in scoring , hes over his head and Spags is a dead coach walking, this is a results oriented gig he has and he isn't putting up any good ones. The team has no area that looks good at all by now he would have his stamp on this team , he does they are losers.
    RockinRam likes this.

SeahawkSailor is offline Registered User

Well, I must say the Rams put up more of a fight than I thought. Steven Jackson looked good with the runs he had.

Bradford did not look good all night. Was surprised at the decision to start him, let alone the decision to keep him in the game after looking like crap.

Hopefully for you, next year's games are nail-biters.

BlueTalon is offline Registered User

You're right man. Always loosing and looking like a buffoon on TV every week takes major cajones. Lets do it. Let's keep losing for our dwindling fanbase. Sounds like fun. Yay last place!

Oh im sorry were we winning before Spags took over? Oh no your right, we havent had a winning season since '06, my bad! Thats the problem with people, its the same every time, has it ever occured to you that the losing continues to happen because of the major changes people demand every few years? Its not like a linehan season, we have pieces to succeed.....i guarantee if we clean house now we'll still have a losing record next year! If you get your wish and we still lose what will you want to do then? Just move on to the next set of coaches, and make a mess of bradfords career, yay for losing indeed....
    That depends on who you get as a coach, and how well your GM works with him. You guys obviously haven't got the right combination yet, but when you do, things will turn around. Look at how things worked out for the Seahawks and the digits -- getting a new coaching staff turned things around in both programs.

Not just a new coaching staff, but the right new coaching staff.

Having three OCs in three years won't be terribly helpful to Bradford, but the alternative is to keep what you have now, and that just isn't working. But even the premise that a new OC every year might stunt Bradford's development is questionable -- look at Alex Smith. He has had something like six OCs in six years, and he's doing pretty darn good this year.

mh-i is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    I wonder if Bradford has a concussion ontop of everything. That big hit he took earlier had possible concussion written all over it.
    I don't know. Maybe he had an tummy ache also. Gee dude, quit making excuses for the guy. He isn't.
    MelloStang likes this.

Tom_SF is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    As always, you're welcome to join Rams fans around the world for live discussion in the ClanRam Chatroom!

Otherwise, please restrict all game-related posting to this thread rather than starting new topics.

LET'S GOOOOO, RAMS!!!
    Just horrible. I recorded the game and spun ahead throughout to see if anything good would happen.... And what's with the white uniforms? Were they doing a Tide commercial?