Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: The Official Rams vs. Jags Thread

citr92 is online now Registered User

Re: The Official Rams vs. Jags Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderwolf View Post
    I agree. The more I see of Bradford the more I realize he is just not that good. I watched him completely miss, over throw and under throw wide open receivers. He has trouble making the simple plays and its maddening. He should be at or near the top of his game by now or very close to it, and I just don't see any improvement. if anything he has regressed. Bradford is not the answer. We went out and got him some great targets to throw to, so he has no complaints there. This is his make or break year and its coming down around his ears.

The idiotic play calling has not helped either, not has the fact we don't have a running game, but Bradford should be picking defenses apart by now with all this great ability. You are seeing as good as its going to get with him. Its time to admit the mistake and look to draft a QB next year.
    bradford has made some bad throws yes

but putting in a new qb with schottenheimer at this point would be even worse

Ramendola16 is offline Registered User

Bradford's projected 2013 stats over 16 games:

4208 Yards, 32 TD's, 9-10 INTS

If he indeed ends the season with these stats, will he still be "not that good"?

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Okay, alright: Is the figurine like the OYO pictured in post #156? Just curious, just curious!
    Yeah, I am as well. I really hope not since the thing in your pic is pretty darned cheesy. Slapping a half-assed Gehrke swirl and number on a generic plastic toy is not a "figurine",imo.
    RealRam likes this.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jjigga3000 View Post
    There were no dropped balls this week, but there were some overthrown plays.
    Is you perception so one sided that you can not see the truth. Wow No dropped balls? I guess when you have an agenda you will only take data that supports your cause.

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    That's a two-way street though, right?

Because too often, it seems like some fans trip over themselves pouncing on a great play by Bradford as an opportunity to call other fans out or rub it in their faces, only to make excuse after excuse when Sam makes a mistake.

If you're asking for fairness, then yes, Sam deserves praise from his critics when he does well, but he also deserves criticism from his stronger supporters when he doesn't.
    I agree so is your point directed at me? If so, I have been critical of Sam and also one of his advocates. Like most of us here I wish Sam's play was more consistent like Peyton Manning week in and week out. He deserves criticism when his performance is poor. But putting all the blame on him and Schotty seems to be very short sighted. I just do not see the answer in going into the draft it wlil be hard pressed to find the next Peyton in next years draft. It will hard to find a QB in next years draft that is talented as Bradford. I believe he has all the tools needed to be an elite QB however, I also agree with Garcia that he needs to find the pulse of this team. I believe that as a team they do not have that connections that is needed between a leader and his followers? Unfortunately, that is not given it is earned and takes time to develop. This team is young so I am not ready to panic. But like most of you I am becoming impatient.

I know the Jags are no major threat this year but the Rams put up over 30 points and members of the clan want to talk about how the poor offensive performance lead by Bradford? Really?
    Last edited by CRAZYHORNS; -10-07-2013 at 08:49 AM.

bltkmt is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    Can someone please tell me why Stacy wasn't starting from Day 1???
    I really liked what I saw with this kid.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112