Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User

*Official Rams vs. Whiners Prediction Thread

Rams 27 Whiners 24 OT

Headline:
    Boller stellar performance lifting Rams to their first win of 2009, establishing himself as the Rams starter.

Storyline:
    Rams down 24 - 17 late in the 4th quarter. (1:30) Rams backed up on their own 5 yard line. Whiner fans booing Ram fans out the stadium, when all of a sudden silence grips the stadium.

Boller completes a 45 yard pass to Avery. On the very next play SJax rushes up the middle for 25 yards. Rams burn their last timeout. (:30)

1st and ten from the whiners 25, no receiver open so Boller throws the ball out of bounds. 2nd and 10 with :23. Boller out of the shotgun hits Burton out of bounds at the 10 yardline.

1st goal from Whiners 9 yardline, Boller from the shotgun NO RECEIVERS OPEN!!! BOLLER UNDER PRESSURE SCRAMBLES FINDS AN OPENING AND RUNS IT IN!!! Time expires. BUT WAIT!!!

TD under review: TD call stands as Boller breaks the goal line by a hairline.

Overtime
    Whiners win the coin toss and choose to receive. Josh Brown kick the ball deep, Rossum decides to run the ball out of the endzone. He fumbles and Rams recover on the Whiner 15 yardline. Spags wastes no time and sends Josh Brown for the FG. Josh Brown misses from 25 yards out, BUT WAIT the whiners call a timeout in an attempt to ice the kicker!!!! On his next attempt Brown makes it straight through the uprights.

Ram fans celebrate as whiner fans leave the stadium in dismay.

We begin to post playoff threads as we are now only one game out of first place.
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -10-03-2009 at 02:54 PM.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

BEER is offline Registered User

Re: *Official Rams vs. Whiners Prediction Thread

LOl........ we are. I did not even realize that.

blood85 is offline Registered User

I didn't know we could score that many pts.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

I think you forgot to mention that Brown's kick hits the scoreboard causing several firework type of explosions.

Rams - 20

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Ugh with all the injuries on this team I'm going with a loss this week. It hurts me to say it though...

Niners - 24
    Rams - 6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

chucknbob is offline Registered User

Hate to say it, but I'm with Mooselini this week. That being said, I've picked every Rams game wrong this year, maybe I can keep the streak alive!!!

eldfan is offline Registered User

Rams 20 SF 17
    :ramlogo:

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Rams- 17
    Niners-26

benton45 is offline Registered User

I think its funny that any of you think the Rams will score 20 points...or that your defense can hold anyone besides the Redskins to 10.

27-13 Niners.

swatter555 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by benton45 View Post
    I think its funny that any of you think the Rams will score 20 points...or that your defense can hold anyone besides the Redskins to 10.

27-13 Niners.
    Very much in line with my prediction: 24-13 *****.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by benton45 View Post

27-13 Niners.
    Wow, I've been reading some of your posts, and for a 49'ers fan, which is always a crapshoot, I thought to myself ... "Well, this one isn't that bad ..."

Then you right some ignorant garbage like this. Not only a bad reflection on your football IQ, but also on yourself ...

Might I remind you that your offense averages a paltry 278 YPG, exactly the same as ours. GB struggled on offense for 3 quarters last week, until waking up against a tired defense in the 4th. I assure you that their offense is MUCH better than yours ....

Might I also remind you that your shot-put arm QB can only put it about 40 yards downfield. Wait until you are in a comeback situation this year, good luck with that ...

I think your 2-1 record has given you an inflated ego about your team, which is average to slightly above average at best. The wake up call is coming, maybe not this week, but its coming ...

20-17 Niners ...
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -10-04-2009 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Wow, I've been reading some of your posts, and for a 49'ers fan, which is always a crapshoot, I thought to myself ... "Well, this one isn't that bad ..."

Then you right some ignorant garbage like this. Not only a bad reflection on your football IQ, but also on yourself ...

Might I remind you that your offense averages a paltry 278 YPG, exactly the same as ours. GB struggled on offense for 3 quarters last week, until waking up against a tired defense in the 4th. I assure you that their offense is MUCH better than yours ....

Might I also remind you that your shot-put arm QB can only put it about 40 yards downfield. Wait until you are in a comeback situation this year, good luck with that ...

I think your 2-1 record has given you an inflated ego about your team, which is average to slightly above average at best. The wake up call is coming, maybe not this week, but its coming ...

20-17 Niners ...
    I can understand and take your cynicism.

btw...I donr rite things, I write them..

what would my shot put arm qb do when down?....refer to both 80 yard drives when down...(cards and vikes).

my football IQ is not lacking...I am the first of the niner fans to say that my team has holes. I am the first to be critical....

but...unless there is a severe breakdown...the niners should control this game...

I respect the rams...my uncle john..an amazing man..is a rams fan..has been so since before my parents were born...I grew up with him..and respect your franchise bexause of it..and because of the fact that yall played in what might be the best SB ever...

still.....

I dont see your team having a chance....save a huge breakdown....

dont take offense to what I say...see it as a fan who has watched his team play some very very physical ball...and seen your team phone it in....

here in az it is 6:45..so I am gonna take a quick nap...catch the morning game..then go to the bar to watch our game...

no matter what..I will be back here...if we win the game...no matter the score...I will be back to talk shop and to be a good sport...if we lose I will be back to eat my crow...and to talk shop and to be a good sport...

I will not be back until after the game...so good luck to us both...lets hope for an injury free game....hopefully a clean game...and a good show

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I am finding it hard to understand some of you guys,I keep reading posts stating that Rams fans need to stay positive,easy on the negative comments,the ship will right itself soon and give it time,so why do so many Rams "Fans" pick against them. what I do understand is that these picks mean nothing,so why not be positive and pick the Rams to win,either way it doesn't matter but show some hope.

Rams 27
    49er's 20

longfan is offline Registered User

Today is going to be played by the Rams without a turnover.. Less than 60 yards in penalties, and SJ records over 200 yards from scrimmage..

TOPoss.. Rams 38.. 9rs 22..

cant score without the ball..

Rams 23
    Niners 13

I also think we get to their QB today 2+, and force 2+ TO's..

no warranty here is expressed or implied..

alright guys.

game coming up soon.

Good luck. Here is to an injury free game.

and apparently Jesus Christ helping you to score nearly 40 points.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast