viper is offline Registered User

Offseason Board Topics

Hey! Wake up everybody! I don't know about you but it seems to me that things have gotten kinda slow around here. Not much to talk about lately since the draft.

This thread is set up for the purpose of getting my fellow clan members to do some brainstorming to come up with some ideas for stimulating topics for discussion. Sure it may be a lame attempt to jack things up, but, hey you looked didn't you?

I'll throw a couple out there that may be a start:

1) Anybody got a Ram game photo they want post? We can start the "Caption that Photo" up again.

2) With the June 1st cuts coming does anybody see someone being released that we should be focusing on?

You can post the ideas here but then anyone is free to take those ideas to start a new thread. If everyone came up with just one idea this board will be rocking again in no time. If you think this is a dumb idea then say so. At least you have something to talk about!

Just trying to help guys.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Offseason Board Topics

I always thought that there should be a continuing column here that focuses on past Rams players....something like a trivia thread, where our resident experts (RT, GC, etc.) could enlighten us on these past heroes. I am sure there are others out there who could add to the knowledge found on the web.
    For instance, I work with a Doctor who once lived a block away from Bob Waterfield. He said that BW liked to play tennis in the late 50's. The Radiology director at the hospital attended college up north and played football while attending there. The athletic director's name was Elroy Hirsch. These facts I never knew until I was showing off my autographed ED football at work one day during lunch. It kind of made me think about all the things the former Rams went off to do.
    I don't know, maybe the rest of the clan wouldn't like it.
    But I would.

RamTime Guest

I could share my story about being locked up behind merlot and cheddar color bars (whiner color) because I was rooting for the rams.

Quote Originally Posted by RamTime
    I could share my story about being locked up behind merlot and cheddar color bars (whiner color) because I was rooting for the rams.
    Please do!

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I've also thought a trivia thread would be fun G.C. and I have been sharing some nastalgia on the pm lately.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    I've also thought a trivia thread would be fun G.C. and I have been sharing some nastalgia on the pm lately.
    psycho, can you give an example? Sounds interesting!