EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Offseason Outlook Video - St. Louis Rams

Good Evening Rams Fans!!

I just want to start off by saying THANK YOU for allowing me to join your community and post here! Im looking forward to chatting it up with you guys all year!

We at Football Gameplan filmed Offseason Outlooks for every team.. I wanted you guys to check out the Rams video. If you can, please give me some feedback...both GOOD and BAD! I would like to continue to improve our videos and I need your constructive criticism! I also posted this in other Rams Fan Forums, just to give you guys a heads up...

I've also included in the video a link to your forum telling viewers if they want to talk more Rams football...here are their fan forums! I did this in an effort to hopefully work with you guys and not to compete!

Thanks again and Enjoy!

P.S.

I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize
    Last edited by HUbison; -02-24-2010 at 10:14 AM. Reason: if you want advertisement for your website, feel free to contact Dez for rates.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Re: Offseason Outlook Video - St. Louis Rams

I would agree with the analysis I think its spot on, but I would say DE is a bigger need than OT. Hall and Little are both old and UFA's leaving us with not alot outside Chris Long. Barron is a serviceable underachiever and could be upgraded, but in an uncapped year he can be brought be back cheap and not create more holes and then find a future replacement in the mid rounds

RealRam is offline Registered User

Thanks for the vid, ED! Nice job.

Glad to see ClanRam there at the end. Interesting to see these two very young but serious analysts; good job. I appreciate their views.

And a warm welcome to the Clan!

BTW, as far as I'm concerned, all you need is to get an avatar.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by EmDiggy View Post
    I know this is my first post, and I hate that I'm asking you guys for a favor right off the bat, but if I've gone about this the wrong way...then I apologize
    Well, you didnt post any links. So you are way ahead of people that have been here for a months already.

EmDiggy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    I would agree with the analysis I think its spot on, but I would say DE is a bigger need than OT. Hall and Little are both old and UFA's leaving us with not alot outside Chris Long. Barron is a serviceable underachiever and could be upgraded, but in an uncapped year he can be brought be back cheap and not create more holes and then find a future replacement in the mid rounds
    Thanks for the feedback!! I agree with you about DE... The beautiful thing about this draft is that Its deep at EVERY position.. One guy to keep an eye on is Christian Anthony out of Grambling...

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Thanks for the vid, ED! Nice job.

Glad to see ClanRam there at the end. Interesting to see these two very young but serious analysts; good job. I appreciate their views.

And a warm welcome to the Clan!

BTW, as far as I'm concerned, all you need is to get an avatar.
    Thanks Chief!!! I'm on it right now!

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    Well, you didnt post any links. So you are way ahead of people that have been here for a months already.
    Thanks homie! I'll post any Rams related video in here..