Jackson39 Guest

OJ given recognition by Darren Sharper

Just on NFL network:
    On Rod Woodsons 'Best of The Biz' safeties list, Sharper gave out a shoutout to OJ (who didn't make the list however) saying:

"Think about all the plays he is able to make, on a team that hasn't been as successful as you like...it's easy to make plays when everyone around you makes plays"

"Emotional leader, plays all out everytime I've seen him play, I have a lot of respect the way he plays football"

It's interesting to hear an actual nfl player's perspective. We fans criticise OJ (postively or negatively) but Sharper, who played with OJ and knows his character better then us, gave some valuable insight.
    Maybe it was good we resigned him

It's on NFL videos (cant post a link, sorry), check it out
    Jackson39

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: OJ given recognition by Darren Sharper

S
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackson39 View Post
    Just on NFL network:
    On Rod Woodsons 'Best of The Biz' safeties list, Sharper gave out a shoutout to OJ (who didn't make the list however) saying:

"Think about all the plays he is able to make, on a team that hasn't been as successful as you like...it's easy to make plays when everyone around you makes plays"

"Emotional leader, plays all out everytime I've seen him play, I have a lot of respect the way he plays football"

It's interesting to hear an actual nfl player's perspective. We fans criticise OJ (postively or negatively) but Sharper, who played with OJ and knows his character better then us, gave some valuable insight.
    Maybe it was good we resigned him

It's on NFL videos (cant post a link, sorry), check it out
    Jackson39
    I saw that too thought he was spot on. Stats wise oj should of defenitely been on the top 5. He is a ballhawk and I'm glad we got him for another year at least.