throwback week

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ok I agree

rammiser is offline Registered User

Ok I agree

It's time for Bulger to sit out the rest of the season no matter what happens. No I am not blaming him although today he looks worse than in any other game this year in my opinion. I mean how much worse can we be without him in there? I don't want to see Green either though, just put in Berlin and take our lumps. I'm not saying Bulger is done but he doesnt need to be in there this year any more. Our defense SUCKS, maybe the worst defense in the history of the NFL. No Haslett needs to be let go at the end of the year. Bulger just needs to sit and watch the rest of the year go by. Let him regroup himself for next year. Yes we have to draft a qb, not neccesarily in the 1st round but we need a young gun. Bulger has no confidence in himself or the o-line anymore and his play is suffering. I am probably the biggest Bulger backer on here and don't think his career is over I just think he needs a wake up call. Maybe a little competition and some better players around him next year will help the guy out. I mean 75-3 in the last two weeks can Berlin make it any worse???? I realize Bulger is not the problem but he is definately part of it. Today he is a BIG part of it. He's had time and made multiple bad throws. His head isnt in it right now, he needs a breather and some competition next year.

Just Fix It

Chris58 is offline Registered User

Re: Ok I agree

Somebody, give Bulger a paper sack and have him take several deep breaths. He seems to be hyper ventilating. Either that or he's taking some illicit substance. How else to explain his deteriorating performance each week.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    It's time for Bulger to sit out the rest of the season no matter what happens. No I am not blaming him although today he looks worse than in any other game this year in my opinion. I mean how much worse can we be without him in there? I don't want to see Green either though, just put in Berlin and take our lumps. I'm not saying Bulger is done but he doesnt need to be in there this year any more. Our defense SUCKS, maybe the worst defense in the history of the NFL. No Haslett needs to be let go at the end of the year. Bulger just needs to sit and watch the rest of the year go by. Let him regroup himself for next year. Yes we have to draft a qb, not neccesarily in the 1st round but we need a young gun. Bulger has no confidence in himself or the o-line anymore and his play is suffering. I am probably the biggest Bulger backer on here and don't think his career is over I just think he needs a wake up call. Maybe a little competition and some better players around him next year will help the guy out. I mean 75-3 in the last two weeks can Berlin make it any worse???? I realize Bulger is not the problem but he is definately part of it. Today he is a BIG part of it. He's had time and made multiple bad throws. His head isnt in it right now, he needs a breather and some competition next year.
    I said it earlier, Bulger is done for the year behind this line whether they pull their heads out for the rest of the year or not. I think he's already developed PTSD after taking so many hits. I was hoping my assumption was wrong as usual and he'd start to show his old form. But for this year and the way we're playing, your right rammiser, he needs to be yanked for the betterment of his future in the league. Kurt Warner went through the same thing but now he's thriving with his new team. We can't make the same mistake and worsen Bulgers career. Yes!! he needs to regroup. Our young receivers will have more experience next year and hopefully we can find a couple of diamonds in the FA market and pull out another good draft with DeVaney. I'll continue to root for our team the remainder of the season but at this point it will be interesting to see if our boys have any pride.

TheRAMster Guest
    well, i've said it earlier that Bulger needs to work on his pocket presence. He is too hyper when the ball is snapped and half the time he looks like he's looking for somewhere to lay down when the pocket collapses.

there is no pride in losing like this.
    Last edited by Nick; -11-16-2008 at 07:18 PM.

DistantRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheRAMster View Post
    Bulger needs to work on his pocket presence.
    Oxymoron.

smizzhfx Guest

Stafford or Bradford in the 1st!!

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smizzhfx View Post

No thanks.

Bulger needs to sit out a week or two and get some rest. He's been banged up too much. Give Berlin a chance, this season can't get any worse.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by smizzhfx View Post
    We certainly need to find a young QB for the future, but I don't think we can afford to pick one high in the first round given Bulger's contract and the other areas we need to spend money on (OL, WR, all of the D). A mid-round passer whom we can groom for a few seasons would be ideal, but this isn't a strong crop of passers this year.

Mooselini Guest

If anybody believes that a new QB will play better than Marc did today, please put down the controller and stop playing madden.

We have seen the elite QB's this year get taken down. Hasselbeck, Peyton, Big Ben. When they get hurried and sacked, they look bad. Bulger is the same player.

Now, Peyton has gotten his groove back and his line has been more stable.

We should get a new QB next year to groom. But the only way he starts is when Bulger goes down or needs a couple week break.

I'll agree with you on one thing...Bulger needs a break.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    If anybody believes that a new QB will play better than Marc did today, please put down the controller and stop playing madden.

We have seen the elite QB's this year get taken down. Hasselbeck, Peyton, Big Ben. When they get hurried and sacked, they look bad. Bulger is the same player.

Now, Peyton has gotten his groove back and his line has been more stable.

We should get a new QB next year to groom. But the only way he starts is when Bulger goes down or needs a couple week break.

I'll agree with you on one thing...Bulger needs a break.
    Sorry, but got to disagree here. The O-line gave Bulger plenty of time today. This coupled with an effective run game should have led to some big gains. Instead it led to two horrible INT's thrown into double coverage, some of the worst balls I've ever seen Marc throw ...

Many, many other QB's in this league keep us in this game today. I have taken the blinders off, and I see the truth now ...

Bulger is just playing horrible. I saw a half dozen wide open guys in the flat today that he didn't miss, he NEVER EVEN SAW ...

I could go on and on about the mistakes he made today, but I gotta work tommorrow morning and I don't want to be late. I hate to say it, but we cannot win with this guy. Let's hope he can somehow recover ...

RealRam is offline Registered User

Though I've always supported Bulger ... can't help wondering if eventually, after all is said and done and another season has come and gone (2009, 2010), if he won't end up being one of those "promising / potential " QBs of the NFL that never could quite prove people wrong, those that have questioned him from the start.

This is not the case of condeming someone for a sin they haven't yet committed. Dan Marino never won a SB but he will always be respected as a great QB, a truly great one; among the all time best.

Bulger has a decent group of WRs. The offense has not gelled; last year was a basket case all around -- not to mention the injuries -- and we have a good but new OC. The OL is trying ('I'm trying!'). He's had some great and gutsy games in past years but at times Bulger seems like a rookie.

Might it be the inability to manage the newness of it all? On what answers or speculations are we agreeing?

Oh, what is it that leaves so much to be desired!

ManofGod is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Sorry, but got to disagree here. The O-line gave Bulger plenty of time today. This coupled with an effective run game should have led to some big gains. Instead it led to two horrible INT's thrown into double coverage, some of the worst balls I've ever seen Marc throw ...

Many, many other QB's in this league keep us in this game today. I have taken the blinders off, and I see the truth now ...

Bulger is just playing horrible. I saw a half dozen wide open guys in the flat today that he didn't miss, he NEVER EVEN SAW ...

I could go on and on about the mistakes he made today, but I gotta work tommorrow morning and I don't want to be late. I hate to say it, but we cannot win with this guy. Let's hope he can somehow recover ...
    Welcome Infiniti, I knew you would soon see the light. Have a great day at work, don't do like I use to and let this crap mess up my start of the week.

jkramsfan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Rammiser, I know that had to be tough for you, you have been a great Bulger supporter and very loyal to him,but your right today he played an awful game,he needs to sit for awhile and regroup if that is possible.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

I'm not going to pick on one person and say that Marc needs to sit out for the rest of the year, the entire starting offense and defense need to be benched for the rest of the year. Promote the 2nd stringers, hell why not the practice squad, there is no way they could show any less heart than these imposters that are supposed to be pro football players. Time to wipe the slate clean and start over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RockinRam is offline Registered User

The balls that Bulger threw into double coverage were passes that should have been thrown if you wanted to lose on purpose.

I'm sorry but Ray Charles could have seen the double coverage.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast