L.A.RamFan is offline Registered User

Ok, Im frustrated!

What other way can I start this thread by, This is really ridiculous. I came into this season not expecting too much from this team, But I never expected us to be this BAD! We are GOD awful! This defense wouldn't be able to stop Ray Charles. Any QB and RB in this league can do whatever they want to our defense. I have never seen anything like this, This is the most pathetic group of guys I have seen.

I am almost positive Scott Linehan has to be the guy to blame. I actually like the guy for his fire and enthusiasm, But when you see Scott jumping up and down when we get 3 points on the board, Or when we get a big stop...do you notice that not 1 guy acknowledges him?! Thats a very big sign for players NOT respecting you.

With our schedule this year, We would be very lucky to win a couple games this year.

So what do you do? Unfortunately you have to start at the top. Scott Linehan HAS to go.

eldfan is offline Registered User

Re: Ok, Im frustrated!

I dont see why not we need a fire sale everything has to go. Coaching staff set players down. 38 then 41 points on my there is no no defending this mess.
    :ramlogo:

clarasDK is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.RamFan View Post
    What other way can I start this thread by, This is really ridiculous. I came into this season not expecting too much from this team, But I never expected us to be this BAD! We are GOD awful! This defense wouldn't be able to stop Ray Charles. Any QB and RB in this league can do whatever they want to our defense. I have never seen anything like this, This is the most pathetic group of guys I have seen.

I am almost positive Scott Linehan has to be the guy to blame. I actually like the guy for his fire and enthusiasm, But when you see Scott jumping up and down when we get 3 points on the board, Or when we get a big stop...do you notice that not 1 guy acknowledges him?! Thats a very big sign for players NOT respecting you.

With our schedule this year, We would be very lucky to win a couple games this year.

So what do you do? Unfortunately you have to start at the top. Scott Linehan HAS to go.
    At least your: This defense wouldn't be able to stop Ray Charles made me LOL max.

Now I think I will begin analysing what we can pick with the nr 1 pick next year!

Oh and by the way...Is anybody else looking forward to the draft? I am seriously counting down the weeks.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.RamFan View Post
    Oh and by the way...Is anybody else looking forward to the draft? I am seriously counting down the weeks.
    no. i have to see our first win. we got our first TD, even though it was not clear, but i'll take it! i waited too long. i'll have to watch the entire season and take good with the bad. GO RAMS!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    no. i have to see our first win. we got our first TD, even though it was not clear, but i'll take it! i waited too long. i'll have to watch the entire season and take good with the bad. GO RAMS!!!
    Yeah, I USED to be like that...Than they continued to break my heart. My heart cant take it anymore. Theres going to be ALOT more BAD than good. Count on it.

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Once again here we go, another lackluster performance by a bunch of unmotivated players with a coaching staff that doesn't know if they should wipe their asses or wind their watches. There will be a press conference to say why we didn't execute properly and that injuries to key players like Little and Bennett made it tough to compete and then writers here in town will talk about Lnnys job security and quess what. Next Sun we'll line up and do this again and again and again untill someone grows some balls and fires this coaching staff. If that doesn't help then bench the entire starting squad, but fans deserve way better than this crap!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    Once again here we go, another lackluster performance by a bunch of unmotivated players with a coaching staff that doesn't know if they should wipe their asses or wind their watches. There will be a press conference to say why we didn't execute properly and that injuries to key players like Little and Bennett made it tough to compete and then writers here in town will talk about Lnnys job security and quess what. Next Sun we'll line up and do this again and again and again untill someone grows some balls and fires this coaching staff. If that doesn't help then bench the entire starting squad, but fans deserve way better than this crap!!!!!!!
    Completely agree.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I agree you just can't stand by and do nothing, if your not going to fire Linehan which you should, then bench the starters who aren't playing well,the fans will respond to that more than some bull**** excuse at the monday press conference.

curleyski is offline Registered User

90'S RAMS, 90'S RAMS, i keep seeing this all over again. what in the hell is going on here?? i see a team that either has quit on their coach or this is a really bad combination of players and coaches, no chemistry at all. when i had to go back to work the score was 10-6, then the radio says all hell broke loose. we can't be as bad as last years dolphins are we?? usually i think that we are giving up on our team waayyy to early but this just doesn't look right at all, like we will not even win ONE frickin' game this year! USC could come in and kill us right now, heck maybe even UCLA! please football gods, not a 0-16 season, i can't stand to watch! are we this badddd??

makersncoke is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by curleyski View Post
    90's rams, 90's rams, i keep seeing this all over again. What in the hell is going on here?? I see a team that either has quit on their coach or this is a really bad combination of players and coaches, no chemistry at all. When i had to go back to work the score was 10-6, then the radio says all hell broke loose. We can't be as bad as last years dolphins are we?? Usually i think that we are giving up on our team waayyy to early but this just doesn't look right at all, like we will not even win one frickin' game this year! Usc could come in and kill us right now, heck maybe even ucla! Please football gods, not a 0-16 season, i can't stand to watch! Are we this badddd??
    yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

I am afraid that under Linny & Spaslett we are this bad. How sad. I have as much fire and spirit as a fan as the players on the team do right now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...