bigtiger737 is offline Registered User

Ok just looking for some multiple perspectives

Hey guys, Ouldn't see the game As I won't get to see most of them. (damn michigan).. What wen't wrong? I read what;s out already but I would love to hear some other opinions. What was wrong? what to build on? Is this seasn cashed in already? . thanks guys

rNemesis is offline Registered User

Re: Ok just looking for some multiple perspectives

LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED ( and i probably wont do the best job doing that)

We got our ass kicked by a crappy ass seattle team and couldnt do nothing about it.

28-0 was the score, it really should have been 28-3. We couldnt run the ball or pass effectively a lick, because of the crappy O- LINE AND bulger. Jackson cant stop dancing around in the backfield and only averaged about 1.5 real yards a carry ( that late run does not count.) Bulger sucks and I hope we realize it sooner than later.

a no name tight end had two tds on us. Our run d sucks and and our pass d sucks. Our wide recievers minus avery and robinson suck. They cannot get open on any down. We have no special teams game. We have no pass rush to the Opp. QB. we clearly lack talent !!! I think this season we are going to end up 0-16 like the lions last year, who will only win two games themselves. I really dont see anyone on our roster who we can/will beat, because we are clearly the worst team in the league

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rNemesis View Post
    LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED ( and i probably wont do the best job doing that)

We got our ass kicked by a crappy ass seattle team and couldnt do nothing about it.

28-0 was the score, it really should have been 28-3. We couldnt run the ball or pass effectively a lick, because of the crappy O- LINE AND bulger. Jackson cant stop dancing around in the backfield and only averaged about 1.5 real yards a carry ( that late run does not count.) Bulger sucks and I hope we realize it sooner than later.

a no name tight end had two tds on us. Our run d sucks and and our pass d sucks. Our wide recievers minus avery and robinson suck. They cannot get open on any down. We have no special teams game. We have no pass rush to the Opp. QB. we clearly lack talent !!! I think this season we are going to end up 0-16 like the lions last year, who will only win two games themselves. I really dont see anyone on our roster who we can/will beat, because we are clearly the worst team in the league
    ok now that that is out of the way how bout an optimists perspective.

The main reason we lost is that Seattle came to play and we quit thinking we could win after our 12th man escapade. Jackson for sure needs to stop dancing around in the back but i thought he cut down more then when he did it last year. Some of Seattle's line backers played dirty on jackson, i have no respect for aaron curry anymore. john carlson is not a no name tighend he is considered a top 10 tighend in this league. Donnie jones is the best punter and proved it constantly pinning them back behind their 10. I dont want to open the bulger can, but in my opinion he didnt do anything overly bad, but didnt do much good either just a meh preformance. o-line killed some drives but barron and smith are bright spots. our interior line needs to step up for sure. just a bad day but the season is just 1 week old lets see what happens

rNemesis is offline Registered User

well let me tell you what I dont seem to understand about this team. It seems like the players we either draft or sign thru FA do more harm than good ( eg Jacob Bell Drew Bennett ) those were waste of time and money