Thread: ok look....

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

ok look....

I have been reading some of your peoples posts and I have lost respect for a lot of you, you all need to chill out ok? Look the way we played today, shows that our team has the skill to compete with the big teams in the league, I am tired of all of you whining and complaining over 1 loss! Okay? What's our record? Our offense has come together, and our defense had a great first half, but unfortunitly they didn't show up in the 2nd, but we played comeback and showed signs of good things to come, so please just take a loss like a true fan and stop using "ifs ands or buts" take a loss and move on to the next week, a win is a win and a loss is a loss, if we win then great, if we lose its not the end of the world, please take this post seriously, I'm not kidding, no matter what, the world is not gonna end, I can promise you that, so please take it, don't complain and look at the positives that our team did, our offense looked very alive today, cmon guys I take football so seriosly that I was screaming at how pissed I was, but now I'm fine, once the game was over I just said okay lets look foward to next week, its not a big deal people, please take this post seriously,
    Regards
    Ramsplaya16

Built RAM tough

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Re: ok look....

great post man i hear ya brother. Its disheartening to watch your team lose but hey its just football

Rambos is offline Registered User

Age: 14, wise beyond his years. Nice take on a great game.

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Great post, but this is also from a guy who talks about trades for Randy Moss

Sorry...but I am in a FOUL mood

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    Great post, but this is also from a guy who talks about trades for Randy Moss

Sorry...but I am in a FOUL mood
    I believe that was RF16 who brought up the Moss/Bulger trade nonsense. I don't remember playa16 being in on that.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Varg...that wasn't me, that was ramsFAN16 there is a one word difference, lol
    Built RAM tough

Btw thanks for the remarks
    Built RAM tough

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Varg...that wasn't me, that was ramsFAN16 there is a one word difference, lol
    My bad dude...like I said BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD Mood.

Sorry I dissed ya

RealRam is offline Registered User

I am tired of all of you whining and complaining... --Ramsplaya16
    Perhpaps this great Clan forum is the best place for you to learn not to generalize, young man. Not "all" of us whined nor complained about today's loss. Understood?

On the contrary, many of us graciously accepted this defeat, albeit a heartbreaking one, with Ram pride and dignity. Listen and learn from these fans, RP16.

bigredman is offline Registered User

While I agree overall we can come away with some positive outlooks regarding our beloved Rams even though they lost to Seattle, I was concerned that Seattle appeared to me to have adjusted better after half time than the Rams did. Those that always see the glass as half empty as opposed to being half full can be annoying, however, not all criticism of the team is bad or meant to be a confession that the poster has given up on the team. Face it. If all we did on here was focus on the positive and paint a rosy picture of the team regardless of the outcome, it would be pretty boring. (and unrealistic)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    While I agree overall we can come away with some positive outlooks regarding our beloved Rams even though they lost to Seattle, I was concerned that Seattle appeared to me to have adjusted better after half time than the Rams did. Those that always see the glass as half empty as opposed to being half full can be annoying, however, not all criticism of the team is bad or meant to be a confession that the poster has given up on the team. Face it. If all we did on here was focus on the positive and paint a rosy picture of the team regardless of the outcome, it would be pretty boring. (and unrealistic)
    As usual bigred, well said. As a fan, it's our duty to "tell it like it is", even though, at times it ain't always a rosy picture. That doesn't mean we're quitting on the team and it's certainly not just "whining and complaining". Hell, I'm the first to point out that our DB's suck, or the D-liine isn't getting it done, but if pointing those things out meant I had given up on the Rams, I would have left them 30 years ago!

But I didn't, and I never will. :l
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Angry Re: ok look....

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    I have been reading some of your peoples posts and I have lost respect for a lot of you, you all need to chill out ok? Look the way we played today, shows that our team has the skill to compete with the big teams in the league, I am tired of all of you whining and complaining over 1 loss! Okay? What's our record? Our offense has come together, and our defense had a great first half, but unfortunitly they didn't show up in the 2nd, but we played comeback and showed signs of good things to come, so please just take a loss like a true fan and stop using "ifs ands or buts" take a loss and move on to the next week, a win is a win and a loss is a loss, if we win then great, if we lose its not the end of the world, please take this post seriously, I'm not kidding, no matter what, the world is not gonna end, I can promise you that, so please take it, don't complain and look at the positives that our team did, our offense looked very alive today, cmon guys I take football so seriosly that I was screaming at how pissed I was, but now I'm fine, once the game was over I just said okay lets look foward to next week, its not a big deal people, please take this post seriously,
    Regards
    Ramsplaya16
    I'm still pissed and you should be too!
    "CHILL OUT" Chill out for what? Do not accept mediocrity and never stand for losing (especially games that should be won.)
    "Ifs and Buts" If I were Head Coach some butts would definitely be kicked and some heads would surely roll!
    Can you really promise that the world's not gonna end? Because after todays loss, it's the end of the world as we know it!
    Its' getting to be REGOTDAMNDICULOUS!!!
    Last edited by dgr828; -10-16-2006 at 01:22 AM. Reason: Ts' & WORLD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    "CHILL OUT" Chill out for what? Do not accept mediocrity and never stand for losing (especially games that should be won.)
    "Ifs and Buts" If I were Head Coach some butts would definitely be kicked and some heads would surely roll!
    Can you really promise that the world's not gonna end? Because after todays loss, it's the end of the world as we know it!
    The reason I'm not mad is because I come into this season with no expectations, this is a rebuilding year. And btw realram, I'm sorry for writing that, but I was pretty upset at some things that people were saying, sorry about that, what I meant to write was "some of the people were whining and complaining" once again, my bad on that
    Built RAM tough

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Look...Addition to RP16's post...We all do need to chill out. I think we all have the right (especially after that game), to have one day where we all can just let out some steam. But now, let's hope this bye week helps us, and gives us an advantage over the Chargers in Week 8. I totally understand why you're mad, I was very angry yesterday as well. But now, its a new day and we just got to move on with the heartbreaking loss. It's not stupid to get upset about a game like that, but the world ending? That's taking it a bit far lol!

Let's just move on....

RealRam is offline Registered User

...But the world ending? That's taking it a bit far. LOL! -- V6
    Good one, V6.

Ramsplaya, this morning I read your reply to my comment. Well done; it takes character to admit these little things from oneself and that, ultimately, is the real virtue in character. I try to do the same. I try...

If you have integrity, nothing else matters.
    If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters.

Best wishes to you ... and the Rams!