Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    bigtiger737 is offline Registered User

Ok this is probably one of the most serious questions I have ever asked you guys

Alright... I am finally going to make my way from the helish region of michigan to St louis! we'll actually Ballwin off New Ballwin road in Westglen Village.. wherever that is.. All I can think of is where can I go to get alot of rams gear! I never get to see rams stuff in the stores.. no novelty shot glasses or key chains... booble heads or seattle seahawk tp hehehehehe.. Please let me know.. it will be like a blue and gold treasure

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

Re: Ok this is probably one of the most serious questions I have ever asked you guys

yeah good question, i'm also headed up that way later this year.
    last time i was in stl a few years ago i didnt see all that much rams stuff at all.
    i want blue and gold treasure too

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Re: Ok this is probably one of the most serious questions I have ever asked you guys

Most of the Wal-Marts in the St. Louis area are good places to find decent buys on Rams shirts and clothing items. There are (or used to be) two serious Rams gear shops in the mall at Union Station, that carried a wide variety of Rams knick-knacks. Don't remember the names of the places, but they were in the lower level of the mall. My one disclaimer to this is that the last time I was there was 2 years ago, so that may have changed in the interim.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MSRamman View Post
    Most of the Wal-Marts in the St. Louis area are good places to find decent buys on Rams shirts and clothing items. There are (or used to be) two serious Rams gear shops in the mall at Union Station, that carried a wide variety of Rams knick-knacks. Don't remember the names of the places, but they were in the lower level of the mall. My one disclaimer to this is that the last time I was there was 2 years ago, so that may have changed in the interim.
    was there last fall, and both stores are still there... I always check there for blue and gold booty when in st. louis

rampower is offline Registered User

The Sports avenue store is the bigger of the 2, but the little store has some gems.

Got in an arguement with the sports avenue owner due to the fact he had 2 cowboys jerseys on his manequins in the window. His answer was a simple one, I sell a lot more cowboys jerseys than I do Rams ones, his very words!! Wont be spending there then!!

Nonetheless, they are the 2.

Famous Barr used to be quite good, but its gone and macy's has about 3 or 4 items in stock.

there's a bit or 2 in the galleria, was there in october.

Best bet is gameday in the dome or online.

I am sure natives will give you better info than I can though.
    The Breakfast Club. You want cheese with that?

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

You should also check and see if the EJD Pro Shop is open at all during the offseason.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

You can find virtually anything and everything on-line.

Rambunctious is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    You can find virtually anything and everything on-line.

This is great and sad. I remember how fun it used to be to pick up souvenirs when I traveled. Even if something wasn't quite what I wanted I went a head and got it because I was there. I now find myself thinking... well I'll just wait and get something online. Great but not the same.

bigtiger737 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious View Post
    This is great and sad. I remember how fun it used to be to pick up souvenirs when I traveled. Even if something wasn't quite what I wanted I went a head and got it because I was there. I now find myself thinking... well I'll just wait and get something online. Great but not the same.
    Yeah right there is why I'm asking.. Online is useful and cheap.. actually an online purchase is what has me heading that way.. (60x60 jet tub for 175$).. But I want the nostolgia of saying I bought this in St louis.. I will probably swing by the Stadium and hope some guys are there messing around.. If I can give the man nothing else kordell stewert was practising almost everytime I went by there in the summer, when I lived in Pitt

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bigtiger737 View Post
    Alright... I am finally going to make my way from the helish region of michigan to St louis! we'll actually Ballwin off New Ballwin road in Westglen Village.. wherever that is.. All I can think of is where can I go to get alot of rams gear! I never get to see rams stuff in the stores.. no novelty shot glasses or key chains... booble heads or seattle seahawk tp hehehehehe.. Please let me know.. it will be like a blue and gold treasure
    seahawk tp?!!

Ewww... I'd rather floss my butt with a dead seagull.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

seahawk tp?!!

Ewww... I'd rather floss my butt with a dead seagull.

I just spit a mouthful of red wine all over the keyboard.... Thanks.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMFANRAIDERHATER View Post
    I just spit a mouthful of red wine all over the keyboard.... Thanks.
    Sorry to hear that, my friend. Good thing I didn't post the pic or there would have been more than wine coming out, I suspect.

Let it be a lesson to the kids at home; don't drink and surf.

At least not without a Linehan souvenir spit bib.

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

i am going to the colts game at the dome so i will have to check out the pro shop in there methinks.

OldSchoolRamFan is offline Registered User

We did pretty good when we were there, Dick's Sporting Goods, Sports Authority, Wal-Mart, etc..... by the time it was all said and done we had a pretty plentiful supply and the searching made it all worth it.
    Steve

What you see is what you get, but what you see depends on where you stand.

Varg6 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious View Post
    Indeed, when in doubt, plan B can always wind up being the internet. I personally like buying something in a store, but considering I live in NJ, it's hard to find any Rams gear.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast