xXsUbLiMeXx Guest

Okay, Now Seriously

You guys have had enough fun with Sam, can we please have him back? But seriously, I hope you guys have really embraced him and realized the kind of person and player he is (which I think you have). It isn't often when a guy like Sam falls into your lap, and you don't realize it until he is gone. (cries himself to sleep)

San Diego Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Okay, Now Seriously

Quote Originally Posted by xXsUbLiMeXx View Post
    You guys have had enough fun with Sam, can we please have him back? But seriously, I hope you guys have really embraced him and realized the kind of person and player he is (which I think you have). It isn't often when a guy like Sam falls into your lap, and you don't realize it until he is gone. (cries himself to sleep)
    Wow this is interesting and hard to follow

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

I would suspect we have a Sooner fan on our hands

He's ours now, buddy!

clarasDK is offline Registered User

You can always join us there is always room for a new fan.

AlphaRam Guest

As a Rams and Sooners fan, I can tell you that there are many Sooners fans that have become Rams fans. At the the game a couple of weeks ago, I spoke with people that drove from the game in Cinncinati to the game in St. Louis.

Jump on board - it is OK (L A H O M A).

UserName Guest

Quote Originally Posted by xXsUbLiMeXx View Post

You sound like a dumped girlfriend. It's a little creepy. Anyway, it's not like OU is falling apart with Landry Jones. Buck up, buttercup.