VegasRam is online now Ram MVP

The ol', "Is it just me, or...

...for the first time in a long time, regardless of down and distance, I found myself wondering on almost every play what the team was going to call.

Very refreshing.

Sidenotes: I had to laugh yesterday when Hill intercepted that pass and then got called for taunting, thinking "Jeez, even when we do something positive, we manage to ef it up".

S.F. is building (has built), a pretty good team. Next year's NFC West is going to be one of the tougher divisions, especially if Green is replaced.

Hindsight file: Why'd we let Corey Ivy go again?, and while Cromartie's looking good, Hill's still the better choice.

"the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: The ol', "Is it just me, or...

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post
    ...for the first time in a long time, regardless of down and distance, I found myself wondering on almost every play what the team was going to call.

Very refreshing.
    Linehan threw us all a curve ball. He went to Olson in the bullpen.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: The ol', "Is it just me, or...

Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam View Post

Very refreshing.

Sidenotes: I had to laugh yesterday when Hill intercepted that pass and then got called for taunting, thinking "Jeez, even when we do something positive, we manage to ef it up".

S.F. is building (has built), a pretty good team. Next year's NFC West is going to be one of the tougher divisions, especially if Green is replaced.

Hindsight file: Why'd we let Corey Ivy go again?, and while Cromartie's looking good, Hill's still the better choice.
    Yea it was Vegas; I actually stood up and applauded the 4-1 calls.

The ***** are getting closer, but hopefully the Rams will continue to be the better team for a long time.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey