majorram is offline Registered User

The Old Nfc West????miss It???

Clan do you miss the old rivalies the Saints, the Falcons??????? or are you happy with what we have NOW????

I love what we have now...... we OWN the Hawks :tongue: , the clash with the Cards espcially now that Warner is batting against us plus the history we have, and those whinners, what can you say heh....just fun beating those guys up.....

I do miss the clash with the Saints though..... Horn always makes things interesting.... with his motormouth.... Pleased that we DON'T have to see MR VICK twice a year though....

thoughts!!!

steve :ramlogo:

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: The Old NFC West??? Miss it???

Good question Major. Yes, I do.

And I also agree that it's great to see Mr. Vick only once during the regular season.

serkicker32 is offline Registered User

Re: The Old NFC West??? Miss it???

I miss the saints but not the falcons

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: The Old Nfc West????miss It???

Towards the end we were really starting to get some intense battles with the Saints. So yeah I guess I do miss them, but like our division better.

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

I wish they'd change it up about every 5 years or so,we could have the jets,phins,and the chargers to play twice a year for example.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

That would make no sense geographically. Anyone think a divisional realignment would be good?

One division would be Rams, Bears, Titans and Chiefs.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

The rivalry we had with the Saints was pretty intense and I miss that a lot. Who could forget the Monday night game in New Orleans where they had a voodoo priestess with a snake on the field before the game try to put a hex on the Rams (unsucessfully I might add), to be followed by a barrage of beer bottles being thrown on the field after what was percieved by the hometown faithfull as too many bad calls. Or how about an irate Jim Haslett crying about Martz' "bull crap" plays. And we can't forget about Kyle Turley constantly insulting the Rams every chance he got. Oh those were the days and I miss them. Good thing Seattle is beginning to pick up the slack.

cowboyhater is offline Registered User

I miss playing the Saints and the Falcons, because, overall, they are patsies. The Cards have also been patsies. The Seahawks are perennial also-rans. But if we only have four teams in a division, I could go with either one. I do not miss having the Panthers. I am indifferent to geographic uniformity in divisions. (It made more sense before jet airplanes)

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Forget geographics. change it up often it would be a hell of alot more interesting
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    That would make no sense geographically. Anyone think a divisional realignment would be good?

One division would be Rams, Bears, Titans and Chiefs.
    Never did understand Where some of the teams are placed, but as long as there's football,I really don't care!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

RamTime Guest

Oh yes. I so miss the endless line of free agents lining up to sign a low ball contract with the whiners. I miss hearing the reasons these players would give up cold hard cash just to play for the whiners. The reasons such as, The bay area is a nice place to live, The whiners are above all other sports franchises because of love, The whiners are like family. But the reason I miss the most, The reason each and every player that signed a contract for less then their market value was the "Chance to win a championship." I miss the constant humm of whiner fans informing us just how great they are and how they are the greatest franchise in sports history and how it was all made possible by their loving owner Eddie Debartolo and how their NFL executive of the year Carmen Policy was just oh so clever in manipulating the salary cap so their beloved whiners could stay on top of the NFL for what seemed like forever. Yes it's to bad they broke up the cartel and ultimately the NFC West.
    Yea yea yea I realize that it turned out to be nothing but hogwash and the NFL's first family was actually cheating by paying these loving players under the table but
    I guess we will have to settle for 4 teams in the same division all playing by the same rules and signing players above board. Oh how I miss the old days