general counsel is offline Registered User

old rams kickers-frank corral

I was bidding on ebay tonight on a 1978 rams satin blue jacket with the logo on the back. great item. I discovered i was bidding against frank corrals wife. the corrals live in california and have 12 kids. I sent her a very nice email told her how much i admired frank and asked her to pass along best wishes from all of us. I also told her i would stop bidding so she could win the jacket, which she did.

I figured it was good karma to let frank or his kids have the jacket. Bidding against an ex ram with 12 kids doesnt seem like a good idea.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

CarolinaRam Guest

Re: old rams kickers-frank corral

How in the world did you find out you were bidding against Mrs. Corral?

12 kids? I want to know what's on the Frank Corral diet!

Hats off to Frank and his family. He posted the only points in the NFC Championship in '79 against the Bucs.

the other bidders name was mrscorral and it had an about me description. i clicked on the about me out of curiosity and it explained who she was. It said some of the kids are his, some are hers and some are theirs together!

Just to calm myself down, i bought a fantastic looking 8x10 authenticated by upper deck and signed by both steven jackson and bulger.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

AlphaRam Guest

The link below is a Frank Corral figure that I made and sold on eBay late last year. I would make another one for me if I could get his signature.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6022113594

Milan Guest

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    I was bidding on ebay tonight on a 1978 rams satin blue jacket with the logo on the back. great item. I discovered i was bidding against frank corrals wife. the corrals live in california and have 12 kids. I sent her a very nice email told her how much i admired frank and asked her to pass along best wishes from all of us. I also told her i would stop bidding so she could win the jacket, which she did.

I figured it was good karma to let frank or his kids have the jacket. Bidding against an ex ram with 12 kids doesnt seem like a good idea.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    I was wondering the exact same question as Alpha.
    I've never heard of the guy again, but that's pretty cool, bidding and talking to his wife.

The link below is a Frank Corral figure that I made and sold on eBay late last year. I would make another one for me if I could get his signature.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6022113594
    That's a really nice looking figure.

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    I was wondering the exact same question as Alpha.
    I've never heard of the guy again, but that's pretty cool, bidding and talking to his wife.

That's a really nice looking figure.
    Thanks a lot!

if she responds to my inquiry for his email address, i will post it so everyone can send him a note thanking him for his years of service to the horns. Up to this point, she has not emailed me back. the stuff i read was posted on ebay in the about me section.

ramming speed to all

general counsel