Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TekeRam is online now Registered User

OMG, something positive!

Anyone else notice that we're getting better every week? Our defense is fairly solid and the offense was better today. We actually had a lead through most of the day, and came down the field on a critical two minute offense drive. We might not have won, but this was by far our closest game yet this season. Anyone else out there think that the sky might not be falling?

I believe!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: OMG, something positive!

I will agree with you Teke, much good going on but it is still outweighed by the bad,so when they get that turned around it will lead to some wins.

rams2061 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    Anyone else notice that we're getting better every week? Our defense is fairly solid and the offense was better today. We actually had a lead through most of the day, and came down the field on a critical two minute offense drive. We might not have won, but this was by far our closest game yet this season. Anyone else out there think that the sky might not be falling?

Did you forget who we played today? Look at the other games the Rams have played. They got blown out, and wait until Indy next week.

TekeRam is online now Registered User

No, I didn't forget who we played today, but the point is still valid. We played better today than any game yet this season. Next week against Indy will possibly be another loss, yes, even most likely, but we won't know until we play. Any team, even this one, can win any given Sunday.
    I believe!

eldfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    I just hope Spags can keep these guys believing a loss like this hurts and when you are still 0-6 for the year and 16 straight losses, you have not broken the culture of losing yet only wins can do that. At some point if this donít turn into some wins these guys can turn south on themselves.
    :ramlogo:

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Teke i gotta agree with you regardless the competition. IMO the younger guys get better every game notably Clifton Ryan, Chris Long, James Lauranatis, Keenan Burton, Fells, Avery (when healthy) and Craig Dahl. Vets like Hall, Little, and OJ remain consistently good and are play makers on our defense.

The O-line miles better than the San Fran Game IMO they have really stepped it up more than anyone on the team. 2 Flukey sacks to the vikings and only 1 this week have resulted in better QB play.

Richbert88 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061 View Post
    Did you forget who we played today? Look at the other games the Rams have played. They got blown out, and wait until Indy next week.
    Why bother spewing this negativity. Yeah they got blown out a few times. So what. Let's look at what the team is doing. They're making stupid turnovers & mental mistakes. Usually when they can least afford too. Last year they just plain quit.

I think Tek is right on with a positive observation.

Also, they were on the road today were they not? They may not beat Indy, but I bet they continue to show more heart than Tennessee did today. That will be my line for the remainder of the season, at least were not Tennessee.
    Semper Fi!

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Here's a fun little stat:

In the Chicago/Atlanta game, OP was flagged twice for a total of 15 yards. Barron? ONE penalty for 5 yards.

YAY Grasshopper!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

swatter555 is offline Registered User

What constitutes improvement in the end? Are we better if we only lose 14 games this year?

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by swatter555 View Post
    What constitutes improvement in the end? Are we better if we only lose 14 games this year?
    I think most would agree the what constitutes as improvement this year is competing and fighting every game. In that area you cannot tell me that our rams have not improved this year.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

They are getting better with each passing day. The defense looked good. But again, inconsistent calls on offense killed us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

The O is struggling to put up points, and struggling to stay on the field which is hurting the D in the long run. However, at least we managed to put up 20 points today

swatter555 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    I think most would agree the what constitutes as improvement this year is competing and fighting every game. In that area you cannot tell me that our rams have not improved this year.
    Our defense is better, no suprise there with spags. Our offense might actually be alot worse after all the injuries and general lack of depth in the first place this year. And the worst thing of all are the things not related to talent, such as mental errors.

The team will get better, I must hope, but I have not seen very much to make me think a turn around in the near or even moderately distance future.

Bosna-Ram is offline Registered User

The team is getting better every game. I am starting to believe in Spags. If we only had another receiver after Avery got injured - we would be talking about different game. I have noticed the offensive line is much improved. Also, when a player gets hurt - another steps in and looks solid. Couple more players on this team and we will be much better. How about Jackson on the last drive? I am very happy today and still think we can go 8-8 this season.

rNemesis is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bosna-Ram View Post
    The team is getting better every game. I am starting to believe in Spags. If we only had another receiver after Avery got injured - we would be talking about different game. I have noticed the offensive line is much improved. Also, when a player gets hurt - another steps in and looks solid. Couple more players on this team and we will be much better. How about Jackson on the last drive? I am very happy today and still think we can go 8-8 this season.
    Are you kidding me? And who will these wins come against?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast