Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    btimsah Guest

One Fan's Prediction: Rams 13 - Eagles 31

Unfortunately, I have to put this game down as a loss.

I know some of you want me to pick this from my heart, but that's never worked before. Knowing Linehan and Haslett were gonna struggle most of the game. Our offensive line will get Bulger killed because their out of shape and unprepared. Our horrible secondary will be chasing them all day. Andy Reid will be out-scheming us as usual and there will be numerous "big plays" that many will be excusing. Saying "if we'd gotten rid of that 30-40-50-60 yard touchdown run and pass we'd have had a close game". Most however will be immediately demanding Linehans job. That's the only positive I can imagine.

Rams - 13
    Eagles - 31

Another long season I'm fraid.

Bald_81 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams 13 - Eagles 31

This is exactly how I would've summed up my prediction. Only if the stars align and everyone comes with their best game will we win. That needs to occur, or the Eagles have to absolutely self-destruct or just play poorly but we are going to need to cause turnovers and be in Donovan's face all day for that to happen.
    Last edited by Bald_81; -08-30-2008 at 06:48 PM.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Geez, people. Having that line of thought is your right....but to start a thread with that score in the title...

By the way, there are times that Rams players pop in here. They'll be glad to see this show of unwavering support.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eldfan is offline Registered User

It's hard for me to say the Eagles are going to kick our @$$ 31-13. I would like to see how this 2008 team is going to respond to a new season. You never know thats why they play the game. If we do catch a beat down like that this will be a long season. I dont think we could recover from that. We need to be at least competitive.
    :ramlogo:

Personally, the other team needs to beat us before I concede that they can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Geez, people. Having that line of thought is your right....but to start a thread with that score in the title...

By the way, there are times that Rams players pop in here. They'll be glad to see this show of unwavering support.
    Well the Ram players get my support, and I just don't see this score happening at all.

Final cut: Looker, Avery, Burton with a Holt and Jackson and a healthy O'line is sure to put Mark on the spot and the defense confused.

(Just Cali's take)..........

Off to make more pork chops for BRM, I think he is still tied up some where.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
    This is exactly how I would've summed up my prediction. Only if the stats align and everyone comes with their best game will be win. That needs to occur, or the Eagles have to absolutely self-destruct or just play poorly but we are going to need to cause turnovers and be in Donovan's face all day for that to happen.
    Are you sure you are not thinking Canadian style foot ball?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    Well the Ram players get my support, and I just don't see this score happening at all.

Final cut: Looker, Avery, Burton with a Holt and Jackson and a healthy O'line is sure to put Mark on the spot and the defense confused.

(Just Cali's take)..........

Off to make more pork chops for BRM, I think he is still tied up some where.
    Don't give him too many pork chops. We have to cart him around next week and gas is pretty high. Now, I will be thing in PCPG (Pork chops per gallon)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Don't give him too many pork chops. We have to cart him around next week and gas is pretty high. Now, I will be thing in PCPG (Pork chops per gallon)
    Bad me! I forgot about the gas prices. I'll throw him some carrots, and have my daughter bet on how many he can catch in his mouth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman is offline Registered User

I knew my ears were burning for a reason (or was it my ass?)...Anyway...

Who's the idgit that posted this thread? Take your Eagles 31 and Rams 13 crap elsewhere.

YOU CANNOT COME INTO THE CLANRAM WITH SUCH NEGATIVE VIBES FOR THE FIRST GAME OF THE SEASON DUDE.

By the way homeboy...everyone said the same thing about the bronco game two years ago.
    Last edited by bigredman; -08-31-2008 at 10:43 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    By the way homeboy...everyone said the same thing about the bronco game last year.
    That was two years ago. That was when people actually thought Jimmy Kennedy had turned a corner (LOL). And I would rather have people express how they really feel than be drowned in optimism and fantasy predictions that have us winning 10 games. Just look at everyone comparing this upcoming season to '99, I mean if that were the case, y'all might as well fit our players fingers with the rings already!

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
    That was two years ago. That was when people actually thought Jimmy Kennedy had turned a corner (LOL).
    That's real funny. past players who have flopped and killed the organisation and our fiscal capacity to act always tickle my funny bone.

Quote Originally Posted by bald
    And I would rather have people express how they really feel than be drowned in optimism and fantasy predictions that have us winning 10 games. Just look at everyone comparing this upcoming season to '99, I mean if that were the case, y'all might as well fit our players fingers with the rings already!
    That's your prerogative, but...

if we'd drafted Dorsey we'd be 16-0 right?

rammiser is offline Registered User

Wow now fans cant be optamistic we have to be completely negative and wish for the worst. Well we are going to beat Philly and I'm not predicting a Superbowl or anything like that. I love how our secondary wont be able to cover Hank Baskett and Desean Jackson and Jason Avant. Now I know why no one will be in the stands for week two vs the Giants with thinking like the people in this thread. Move the Rams back to LA, I live in Vegas but I'll go to the games!
    Just Fix It

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    That's your prerogative, but...

if we'd drafted Dorsey we'd be 16-0 right?
    What the hell? Just because I wanted Dorsey does not compromise my feelings towards the season. Before the draft, I even stated that the player we get would be for the future and not to expect immediate return because it takes more than one solid draft to turn a team around. Getting the player I coveted =/= more optimism and more wins in my mind for the upcoming season. How narrow-minded could you possibly be? And FYI, I even did a Rams mock draft of my own prior to the draft and had us selecting Gholston because that was the direction the TEAM was seemingly heading, not my head as you like to think.
    Last edited by Bald_81; -08-30-2008 at 08:24 PM.

photo1 is offline Registered User

Re: Move the Rams back to L.A.

I live 3 hours from LA, and I would travel this next weekend to see the Rams battle the Eagles. It will be a battle. Like some of you, I don't see the Rams just laying down and letting the Eagles walk all over them. Trust me the Rams will make a game of it. At the end of the game the Eagles might win.......... ......but the Rams could win also.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast