theodus69 Guest

One lousy season

As I sit and ponder this year so far, I'm really at a loss for words............................................................................................................................................................... oh yeah, this season really sucks. A rebuilding is in the works, QB in the draft, Some O-line and a few good ,I mean goooooood receivers!!!!!! Our luck in FA has been terrible and our Draft picks are somewhat suspect. I like Carriker though!! And Ryan has done well. Hell we were so worried about the D that we forgot what this Offense could turn out to be.These guys get paid very well to be this bad.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: One lousy season

I feel your pain 69. I would've never thought we would be this bad of a team at the beginning of the season. Linehan was a mistake, he is way in over his head as a HC. HIs inability to have this team prepared has been costly. The FO deserves some blame also. Don't hire a unproven coach, on the cheap, we see the results. Why was Martz fired,again? Why? Think of what he could have done with this defense behind him.
    0-7 is unacceptable, WE ARE THE RAMS! Lousy preparation produces what we have now, One Lousy Season!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    A rebuilding is in the works, QB in the draft, Some O-line and a few good ,I mean goooooood receivers!!!!!! .
    Gosh, everytime I read something like this, I become more and more grateful that we have the looney tunes we have running the front office ...

1. We don't need to rebuild
    2. We sure as hell don't need a QB in the draft

Let it rest already ... we are one safety, a solid pass rushed, a few stable OL men, and a major deep threat away from contending ...

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Gosh, everytime I read something like this, I become more and more grateful that we have the looney tunes we have running the front office ...

2. We sure as hell don't need a QB in the draft

We do, but he should be picked up in the late rounds. The Rams don't need a starter right now, but they do need a backup.