Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    rams! is offline Registered User

Re: One problem ... Old but one problem I found with Tye Hill

I hope Tye Hill brings some attitude and good tackling to this secondary. Do you all remember that move Anquan Boldin put on half of our defense last year. It seemed like he juked the whole defense. It was pathetic....

Ivy looked like our best secondary covering back last year. Fisher and Butler need to step it up, they haven't impressed me.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rams!
    I hope Tye Hill brings some attitude and good tackling to this secondary. Do you all remember that move Anquan Boldin put on half of our defense last year. It seemed like he juked the whole defense. It was pathetic....

Ivy looked like our best secondary covering back last year. Fisher and Butler need to step it up, they haven't impressed me.
    Yea he got away from Furrey, Archuleta, Fisher, Groce, C. Johnson and Pisa on that play. I clearly remember it, becuase thats the game that Pisa lit up that Tight End and I remember before the next play they showed that Tight End and he readjusted his helmet and said OucH! and the announcer said "Yep thats gonna hurt for awhile"
    RamsFan16

rams! is offline Registered User

After Boldin put that move on our defense.....( sighs )....I was disapointed. I thought our defense had improved, we looked worser than the year before. I was a little ashamed of being a Ram fan that day.

RealRam is online now Registered User

Hang in there, RAMS! I seriously doubt our defense will be any 'worser' than the past few seasons.

I know it is sometimes disappointing but thus far there have been some considerable improvements, some good changes that hopefully will make the Rams D more effective, more respectable.

I agree with Pang in that Chavous will be starting material. Alston could be a power player (better than Archuleta) and Bartell, I believe, should show clear signs of improvement as well.

Tye Hill might fill in the shoes of Corey Ivy -- my wishful thinking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12