txramsfan is offline Registered User

One thing you've noticed during Preseason

Name one thing about the Rams that you may have noticed or looked up this season. Just one. Save other points for everyone else.

Here's mine. I was looking up receiving yardage for the preseason and noticed something: the Rams have three WR's in the top 29 in receiving yardage and the kicker was this, Torry Holt was missing. Curtis was second, Bruce was 12th or something, and McDonald was 29th.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Re: One thing you've noticed during Preseason

I noticed Jimmy Kennedy hitting the opposing interior linemen with an explosion off the snap.

RamsFan16 Guest

I noticed our D was much more physical and that if we keeping blitzing that is possibly goign to screw up the tempo of the other team. And if we blitz early they won't get into a rythm. Claiborne is going to make a nice Inside Linebacker. And we need to run Jackson more since he is a freight train. And if we keep running that sets up the offense which will help us keep the ball because Bulger won't throw many picks. Overall this should be an exciting year!

psycho9985 Guest

I noticed that the special teams still do not look special.If it wasnt for some penalties against the lions the score would be closer than 36-13.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -09-02-2005 at 12:04 AM.

sprtsmac Guest

I noticed that Marshall looks pretty good coming off the bench and he has that spring in his step ala 1999-2001.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

I noticed that Steven Jackson is the total package. Power, speed, acceleration, agility, vision...it's all there.

I noticed that the special teams still do not look special.If it wasnt for some penalties against the lions the score would be closer than 36-13.
    If it wasn't for those penalties we would've gotten to the ball carrier.