OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

The Only Thing Left

"Well" "what a day for Rams and fans"I've watched and loved this team for over 46 yrs .. And I am not going to change now , Can ya teach an old Ram new tricks???? for me I dont want too , But this is the most dehearting thing I have seen for yrs , and this the front office has really done a fine job of tearing this team apart and its filtered down to the players (their heart has been shot) I will never give up on our team ...
    Its eyes wide open , during the game did anyone here them say what Bulger said "with everything going on and said you can't get excited about anything they say" He was talking about the organization , I'am hoping for the best butt the way things look Its hard too Win when one lets the blood drain from the heart ...:tut :tut :tut :tut
    The one thing we can do is have faith with a strong dose
    REALTIY...And another thing we can do that alot of other NFL
    Fans don't have is alot of GREAT memories ! and recent ones ... I'am getting ready to go to work tomorrow and its not going to be pretty ..They better watch it I'am the ceo of the corp.. I hope this week goes as well as it can for my family here...got to go see ya later to nite...

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: The Only Thing Left

I feel sorry for my employees tomorrow too...
    Sometimes being a diehard Rams fan is tough.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Mine know to stay away from me and avoid the topic. I already got thanks for Holt and Curtis performing well....fabulous for the fantasy world.
    :smoke:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

hey guys none of us are going to give up on the rams, but i know we are all very disappointed at this point since we all thought this season had a chance to be special.

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jkramsfan
    hey guys none of us are going to give up on the rams, but i know we are all very disappointed at this point since we all thought this season had a chance to be special.
    Don't know what those words give up means...I wished that the leaders of this team would stand up and lead , We have the talent just not the leadership and it shows ! ! ! In all the years even the last in L.A. it was not this bad , I was there...I hope and pray we get a real leader from the top on down...

socalramfan is offline Registered User

Well there is a lot of improvement to be made on the defensive end, as well as a season plagued by injuries made for a bad season but keep in mind it is still not over and keep praying for Martz, Warner can have his one day. I still would not want to be a cardinal fan right now standing at the ticket booth demanding my money back! Oh yah and im pretty sure there last years in LA were a lot worse than they are now.

Milan is offline Registered User

I'm pretty mad today. I didn't see the game because I went to watch a CFL toronto Argonauts Game, and we lost in the Conference finals (One Before the Grey Cup), then I checked the score of the Rams-Cardinals game on my friends cellphone and Got even more mad at that.

I didn't see the game but I checked up the stats on Yahoo sports and saw that they abandoned the run yet again!