Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    blood85 is offline Registered User

Re: The original Super Bowl XXXIV broadcast

Yes, we got hosed in that superbowl, hope the patriots are keeping our rings nice and shiny. Look, the only way ,that will somewhat ease the pain/anger of that loss is to win another Lombardi trophy. Let's build a Killer defense and create a juggernaut of a team to smash through everyone.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by blood85 View Post
    Yes, we got hosed in that superbowl, hope the patriots are keeping our rings nice and shiny. Look, the only way ,that will somewhat ease the pain/anger of that loss is to win another Lombardi trophy. Let's build a Killer defense and create a juggernaut of a team to smash through everyone.
    Thats what I'm talkin' about my brothers!!! Killer defense and juggernaut of a team! 19-0 Baby!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

Yea, there were a lot of no calls in that game that hurt us, but that is still no excuse. The pats keep switching things around on D giving us all these different looks to confuse us. That could have all been stopped had we went to the no huddle, something Martz said he should have done in the post game. Plus that pick six from Warner was a bad throw, plain and simple.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

As long as our power does not go out again, I have a brand new blank VHS tape ready, and a new hard drive for my computer. I'll record it on both, and since I have a lot of gigabytes of space on the new drive...I can record it in really high quality. Then, in a couple of weeks, I can pick up a DVD burner...

I already told my boss I was going to be late next Friday because I would be up late watching THE Super Bowl. He knew exactly which one I was talking about.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post
    Yea, there were a lot of no calls in that game that hurt us, but that is still no excuse. The pats keep switching things around on D giving us all these different looks to confuse us. That could have all been stopped had we went to the no huddle, something Martz said he should have done in the post game. Plus that pick six from Warner was a bad throw, plain and simple.
    That pick never should have went down. Two things could have been called on that play: roughting the passer or a 15 yard facemask. Right when Warner released that ball, he was hammered to the ground by his facemask. Now, since the penalty happened before the change of possession (INT), I believe that should have negated the play, meaning we could have replayed the down.

THE LEAST we should have got was those 15 yards either on the kickoff, extra point try, or the Patriots had to start 15 yards outside the endzone and the TD didn't count.

I'd love to hear what the NFL would say to that one.

What's going on?? My DVR says the NFL Network is still showing the game, but I JUST saw a commercial on the NFL Network that advertised a different game being show on Thursday night. I think it was one of Giant's games. Anybody have any info on this?

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

What's going on?? My DVR says the NFL Network is still showing the game, but I JUST saw a commercial on the NFL Network that advertised a different game being show on Thursday night. I think it was one of Giant's games. Anybody have any info on this?
    From the NFLNetwork site:

Schedule
    All times Eastern

Friday, January 26, 2007
    2 a.m. -- SB XXXIV - STL vs. Ten
    "Super Bowl XXXIV: STL vs. TEN" From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXXIV between the Rams and the Titans played on February 3, 2000 at the Superdome in New Orleans.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    The backhanded compliments about Austin Davis are amusing.

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

I just checked NFL Network and this is th eprogramming for the 8PM ET, time slot

8 p.m. -- SB XXXVI - NE vs. StL
    Super Bowl XXXVII: NE vs. STL From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXXVI between the Patriots and the Rams played on February 3, 2002 at the Superdome in New Orleans.:r

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    I just checked NFL Network and this is th eprogramming for the 8PM ET, time slot

Super Bowl XXXVII: NE vs. STL From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXXVI between the Patriots and the Rams played on February 3, 2002 at the Superdome in New Orleans.:r

RnD

According to the NFL Network site they say they are showing the Giants Bills Superbowl at 8:30pm on Thurs (which goes along with what BigGameMN said he saw on TV), and like I posted earlier they say they are showing the STL Ten game Fri Morning at 2am.

5:30 p.m. -- NFL Replay

7 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
    NFL Total Access - NFL Total Access is the NFL's show of record, providing daily news, interviews and analysis from around the league. Total Access covers the latest news and breaks down all the action from the playoffs.
    Super Bowl XXXVII: NE vs. STL From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXXVI between the Patriots and the Rams played on February 3, 2002 at the Superdome in New Orleans.
    11:30 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
    Repeat from 7:00 PM this is from the NFL.com website which I checked again for you @ 8:43 ET today, Wed. 24 Jan 2007.

Are you sure you clicked the calendar to get the schedule for 18 Jan.?

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0118

I cannot guarantee it will indeed be aired, all I can do is go by the schedule...

RnD

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    5:30 p.m. -- NFL Replay

NFL Total Access - NFL Total Access is the NFL's show of record, providing daily news, interviews and analysis from around the league. Total Access covers the latest news and breaks down all the action from the playoffs.
    Super Bowl XXXVII: NE vs. STL From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXXVI between the Patriots and the Rams played on February 3, 2002 at the Superdome in New Orleans.
    11:30 p.m. -- NFL Total Access
    Repeat from 7:00 PM this is from the NFL.com website which I checked again for you @ 8:43 ET today, Wed. 24 Jan 2007.

Are you sure you clicked the calendar to get the schedule for 18 Jan.?

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0118

I cannot guarantee it will indeed be aired, all I can do is go by the schedule...

RnD

Why would I check the calender for Jan 18th when that was last week.

They already showed the Rams Pats game last week.

This Thursday night Jan 25th it says Bills Giants at 8:30pm. Then on Fri morning Jan 26 at 2am it says Rams Titans...........

Schedule
    All times Eastern

Thursday, January 25, 2007
    8 p.m. -- Path to the Draft: Senior Bowl
    Re-cap of the 2007 Senior Bowl practices - Day 4
    8:30 p.m. -- SB XXV - NYG vs. BUF
    "Super Bowl XXV - NYG vs. BUF" From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXV between the Giants and the Bills.

Schedule
    All times Eastern

Friday, January 26, 2007
    12:30 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
    1:30 a.m. -- Path to the Draft: Senior Bowl
    "Super Bowl XXXIV: STL vs. TEN" From the opening kickoff to the final whistle, NFL Network re-airs the network broadcast of Super Bowl XXXIV between the Rams and the Titans played on February 3, 2000 at the Superdome in New Orleans.

Why would I check the calender for Jan 18th when that was last week.
    I just realized as I clicked to see what yo replied that today is the 24th... OUCH!

RnD

GO RAMS!!

I guess those who still need to DVR the game best set their timers for 2AM on 26 Jan then....

Schedule
    All times Eastern

Friday, January 26, 2007
    12:30 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
    Repeat from 7:00 PM
    1:30 a.m. -- Path to the Draft: Senior Bowl
    6 a.m. -- NFL Total Access
    Sorry I was so confused in my dottage.. :x

RnD

This is weird. What they've been doing is showing a SB in primtime, then replaying it in the late night/early morning hours. This leads me to believe their site could be wrong and they will replay the Giants Bills game at 2:00am. They better not just decide not to show it because I'll be mad. Then Rich Eisen will be getting all kinds of nasty e-mail from me.

Okay... scrolling ahead on my Menu, I see the game we want to record on Thursday @ 8:30 PM ET.

But the NFL CHannel schedule says it is SB XXV, not XXXIV.

I guess we are on our own and need to actually be there when it begins to see if we want to record it....

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast