general counsel is offline Registered User

orlando pace and his knee

Pace sprained a knee late in the game and played through the pain. IF he has to sit out at any point from now to the end of the year, i DO NOT want barron moving over to the left side. Baby Alyx should continue to get as many snaps as possible and play every single down for the rest of the year on the right side. Bulger is out anyway so we dont need to worry about him getting killed blindside and i think that the long term experience for barron is critical. In addition, fat claude needs to play every down as well. I appreciate that he has "conditioning issues" but now is the time to learn. Lets see if he can play every down. Lets use the rest of the time this year to find out as much as we can about the future of the team. That goes for bartell as well, lets get the learning curve continuing onward and upward.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Re: orlando pace and his knee

I agree with your reasoning processes, G.C. However, the player I want to see on the field is Atogwe; and for all of the above reasons. We need to find out if he is the future at the FS position. I like furry but only to a degree; methinks he is only going to develop to a certain level.

WHAT SAY YE?

general counsel is offline Registered User

Re: orlando pace and his knee

In the immortal words of the guy in the astrodome in bad news bears part II (william devane)

LET THE KIDS PLAY (oj included)

ramming speed to all

general counsel