RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

On the other hand...

Instead of attacking the coaches and players, take this moment to appreciate what they did this season. They had a lot of things that they had to deal with, and have at least been competitive. So, celebrate those guys that played with true heart this season...

-Ryan Pickett. He was a monster this season. He was one of the best DTs in the league.

-Corey Ivy. Played with a lot of heart and passion when he was on the field. I would love to see the Rams resign him

-Steven Jackson. Despite the changing of a HC, a banged up O-line, and a lack of commitment to the running game; Jackson went over 1,000 yards.

-Marshall Faulk. Has come in and played great in a reserve role. He has been a leader. Also, had to deal with Hurricane Katrina effecting his family in New orleans.

-Torry Holt. The best WR in the league. He is playing through pain and is still effective.

There are many more that I could mention for a job well done. Who do you guys think deserve recognition for their play this season? Remember, this has not been an easy season for anyone. Lighten up on the players a little bit and congratulate the ones that truly played their hearts out.

The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: On the other hand...

Marc Bulger - had half an O line for the start of the season, got injured twice, and yet is still trying to help a rookie learn the ropes.
    Isaac Bruce - injured, a great player in a losing season, but still carries on like each game is the most important.
    Alex Barron - started off on the wrong foot, but has gotten better each game. Defenitly on his way towards the top.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Excellent points by both RJ39 and Sam. This year has had plenty of adversity, but some gains were still made. Rookies got some much needed experience and veterans displayed why they are leaders on this team.

With a new administration coming to town, hopefully every player can take something from this season and build on it.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

general counsel is offline Registered User

Kevin Curtis continued to move in the right direction. Wilkins is a superstar. Groce did pretty well, especially given that he has played hurt all year. Terrell shows a lot of promise. Tom Nuttens guts. Bartells potential. We are now better on special teams than at least half of the college football top 25. Trev Faulk is a solid role player. The wahlroos was good all year on special teams. Chris Massey is an excellent long snapper, i hope we keep him.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

general counsel is offline Registered User

One other thing i would like to mention. Our young fullback, madison hedgehung, has continued to improve every week. I think he is the guy for next year and i think he has a chance to be well above average at his position. He also works cheap.

ramming speed to all

general counsel