throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mooselini Guest

Re: our new offense & defense

We could easily have a steady offense. If Holt decides to return, it would help us out alot! No doubt.

Jackson needs to stay healthy, and Devaney realizes that he has been injured alot. We need to figure out why and put him on a program that will allow him to stay healthy. This team needs to be built around him.

Give Bulger protection and I see positive things. He seemed much more relaxed in the pocket the final games of the season. Definitely something to work off of.

Our defense needs more touching up than our offense. We need a run stopping DT, a middle line backer, another corner and a strong safety. Hopefully Spags can either develope our players into a few of those, or draft them and make them successful there.

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Re: our new offense & defense

Quote Originally Posted by itsguud View Post
    I don't even care about speculation anymore... I am so damn excited about the new Rams. I can't stop thinking about the team under this group of coaches. Running schemes that were built for power house team in the NFC...... AHHHHHHHHHH RAMS - WOOO WHO"S WITH ME!

Is it sept. yet!
    I know how you feel, Ive felt this way since last year, the year before that AND that year before that and so on...but this year, it actually feels like were making moves that will make a definite change to this team and organization...cant wait for the hitting to start again!
    Last edited by unorthodox1999; -01-23-2009 at 11:04 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12