bruce4life is offline Registered User

our signings in the offseason...

if the patriots or the niners had an offseason like us by signing solid veteran players and solidifying our depth every sports station would be praising the signings to the fullest... but since its the rams, there are many skeptical questions regarding our transactions..... people at espn are idiots

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

Re: our signings in the offseason...

I'm not one to worry about 'the experts" opinions, I was just looking at two different websites and one has the Panthers as the NFC champs and the other as a team on a downward spiral. That just shows it's a game of opinions and we all know the Rams don't get the credit we are due. The place to do our talking is on the field this year, thats where the Rams can shut the experts up..

RamsFan16 Guest

Yea, we all love to hear experts talk about our team and compliment it. But also we should like them neglecting our team so come Training Camp and the season our players are hungrier for the title to shut them up.

The Shredder Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16 View Post
    Yea, we all love to hear experts talk about our team and compliment it. But also we should like them neglecting our team so come Training Camp and the season our players are hungrier for the title to shut them up.
    Most players dont really pay attention to the media for what its worth. At the end of the day they still need to just go out and do what they need to do to get the job done.

MSRamman Guest

Listen, I'll be the first one to admit when I listen to sports radio or watch the NFL network I hang on every word these guys say, but it's just for information on what's goin on, I don't ever take the favoritism they show select teams to heart. As has been already stated, it's all to generate discussion and keep the hype going until preseason...