View Poll Results: Which of the "old guard" should NOT be retained (vote for as many as you want)

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam Timmerman

17 50.00%
  • Andy McCollum

16 47.06%
  • Isaac Bruce

0 0%
  • L'Roi Glover

13 38.24%
  • Corey Chavous

1 2.94%
  • Marshall Faulk

18 52.94%
  • Gus Frerotte

1 2.94%
  • Dexter Coakley

18 52.94%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AlphaRam Guest

Re: Out with the old this offseason?

Travis Fisher and Alex Barron. The first one cannot look to see that something is there and the other continues to see things that are not there.

ImJohnWayne is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Very hard question for me to answer... unlike a lot of you guys I became a fan in 1995 when the rams moved to their new home here in STL. I was 10 and didnt know much, only that those guys in the blue and yellow were MY guys and i wanted them to win... they didnt :x

By the 1999 - 2001 seasons I started to see the Rams on more of an individual basis... Faulk, Warner, Holt, Bruce, McCollum, Pace, Timmerman, A. Williams etc etc... THEY were the Rams to me, they were MY players on MY team. Since then there has been spots of change here and there for MY Rams but the core has always been there... Now it seems the transition is taking hold and the guys i grew up watching are on their way out.

Now you L.A. guys have been through this plenty of times before, but for me its a new thing. Wierd combination of wanting to see those core guys retire as Rams and wanting to see the young guys like Jackson, Hill, Cog, and Setterstrom develope even further.

So while I lose those heroes i have been watching for more than 10 years, I get to watch the young guys come in and make the Rams new again.

Bottom Line... The Rams are the Rams are the Rams are the Rams. No matter who is filling the jersey or what city is holding the team, the Rams are MY team.

:l :l

AugustaRamFan Guest

Doughnut Boys - you were great, we love ya - but gotta go.
    Coakley - outta here
    Faulk - hope he leaves gracefully

Keep Glover and Chavous (1 year+ need some leadership on the D).

Wolf Guest

Jimmy Kennedy is a person that the St. Louis Rams should release in the upcoming off-season. He's been with our team for four years and he hasn't molded into a quality starter, in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12