lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Pack the house!!!!

Dear Clanram member,
    Thank you for your tremendous loyalty to the Rams. Our season ticket holders were our inspiration in 2012 as we set out to return winning football to the St. Louis region, and they will continue to be our motivation until we bring the Lombardi Trophy back down Market Street. We hope that you will put your faith in us to get it right and return as one of our valued season ticket holders.
    If you commit to season tickets before February 22, you will receive a special discount on 2013 pricing. For more information call 314-RAMS-TIX ext. 1.

One year ago, the hiring of Jeff Fisher and Les Snead unveiled our collective vision for the St. Louis Rams. We challenged our leadership to energize our fan base, deliver a winning product, and build an organization that would make you and St. Louis proud. While we did not attain our goal of making the playoffs, the 2012 season marked tremendous progress in each of those areas.

Our energized fan base helped us re-establish home field advantage at the Edward Jones Dome with our largest and most enthusiastic crowds in years.
    With the youngest roster in the NFL, we played the third most difficult schedule in the league and finished with our best record since 2006 and our best divisional record since 2003.
    Off the field, our players, coaches, cheerleaders, and staff continued to devote tireless energy to help make our region a better place to live.
    As I reflect on those various areas of improvement, I also recall my fondest single memory of the season when I walked out of the Edward Jones Dome following our overtime victory over the San Francisco ***** to see thousands of fans getting autographs from players, high-fiving strangers, and tailgating with euphoria. One group of tailgaters told me, "The Rams have their 'ju-ju' back."
    Whether you call it "ju-ju" or something else, we hope the past year has inspired confidence in each of you about the foundation Coach Fisher and Les Snead have established for the 2013 season and beyond. We are already focused on improving our team and organization so that your 2013 experience at the Edward Jones Dome will be your best yet.
    Sincerely,
    Kevin Demoff
    Executive Vice President of Football Operations/Chief Operating Officer
    St. Louis Rams
    Last edited by lordwhttgr; -02-06-2013 at 01:30 PM.