Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Packers @ Rams 10/21 - Packers Fan

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Re: Packers @ Rams 10/21 - Packers Fan

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Seriously. It's crazy how rough that place has gotten since all the thugs from across the bay switched to a winning team.

My experiences there have been awful the last 6 or so years. The group I go down there with are a mix of niner and Rams fans who are respectful, mostly quiet, and we keep to ourselves.

Our bad experiences have included:

*2 fights started by gang banger niner fans.
    *Beer being thrown on me/us more times than I can count.
    *Getting cursed at from the moment I step into the parking lot to the moment I leave.
    *My sister-in-law ( a niner fan in a niner jersey) being slap by a guy.
    * My 8 month pregnant wife being cornered in the bathroom by low lifes and told they were going to kill her. All because she was wearing a Holt jersey.
    *Security being called on me because the guy sitting next to me was trying to fight me from the very second he sat down. His first words were, "I'm gonna kick your f*$%ing a%$ you b*%#h." Security thankfully believed me and I got to stay.
    *6 gangsters pushing and cussing at me and another Rams fan friend, and flipping us off in our face as we were walking to our car...right in front of a team of security guards who just smiled and did nothing.

You get the picture. That place is a nut house.
    Holy hell(sorry for the language mod's). I was only refering to the stabbings that have takin place there the last few years after the game. But dang, remind me never to go to a game at candlestick. I think soccer hooligans are even more respectful then that. Thats just rediculous to put it lightly. Have the ***** become part of the bloods? seriously thats messed up.

I think i rather go to a eagles game in a rams santa suit.

RKDfan is offline Registered User

Seriously. It's crazy how rough that place has gotten since all the thugs from across the bay switched to a winning team.

My experiences there have been awful the last 6 or so years. The group I go down there with are a mix of niner and Rams fans who are respectful, mostly quiet, and we keep to ourselves.

Our bad experiences have included:

*2 fights started by gang banger niner fans.
    *Beer being thrown on me/us more times than I can count.
    *Getting cursed at from the moment I step into the parking lot to the moment I leave.
    *My sister-in-law ( a niner fan in a niner jersey) being slap by a guy.
    * My 8 month pregnant wife being cornered in the bathroom by low lifes and told they were going to kill her. All because she was wearing a Holt jersey.
    *Security being called on me because the guy sitting next to me was trying to fight me from the very second he sat down. His first words were, "I'm gonna kick your f*$%ing a%$ you b*%#h." Security thankfully believed me and I got to stay.
    *6 gangsters pushing and cussing at me and another Rams fan friend, and flipping us off in our face as we were walking to our car...right in front of a team of security guards who just smiled and did nothing.

You get the picture. That place is a nut house.
    Damn, that's rough. I'm going to my first ever football game when the Rams play the niners in SF. I live in SoCal and am heading up North for the game. I hope I don't experience anything like this.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RKDfan View Post
    Damn, that's rough. I'm going to my first ever football game when the Rams play the niners in SF. I live in SoCal and am heading up North for the game. I hope I don't experience anything like this.
    The times I have had better experiences are when I bought more expensive tickets. There are some really nice old school niner fans there, but they tend not to be in the cheap seats.

RKDfan is offline Registered User

The times I have had better experiences are when I bought more expensive tickets. There are some really nice old school niner fans there, but they tend not to be in the cheap seats.
    unfortunately I'm on a budget (broke college student) and I'm paying for my gf ticket too.

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Packer fans at the EJD need not fear for their safety.

Not sure I can say the same for Aaron Rodgers. :

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RKDfan View Post
    unfortunately I'm on a budget (broke college student) and I'm paying for my gf ticket too.
    Just be careful. I wont go to games there anymore and i have been to Ram vs whiners plenty of times since the 70's.

Toilet bowl is not strong enough term for that piece on the bay. Most friends that are Whiner fans wont go there anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12