• 1 Post By Trevor
  • 1 Post By Trevor
  • 1 Post By DE_Ramfan
  • 1 Post By RealRam
  • 1 Post By Ram Dragoon

Thread: Pardon!

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Pardon!

How many ways can the Rams shoot themselves in the foot? As creative as the Rams have been on Special teams, they seem to be equally creative in imploding with mistakes and VERY poor play calling! Rams get a false start, holding call, or other penalty, hand the ball to S. Jackson on the next play. 49Whinners loose their QB, A. Smith and incomes the backup and he nearly gets as many yards rushing as F. Gore while the Rams are in ZONE coverage for christ sake.

Over time--the Rams ought to have sent out the Cheerleaders suited up--total JOKE!
    live4ramin likes this.

re: Pardon!

Yea, I am going to go ahead and change the title of this thread.
    As far as the game goes, I never gave the Rams a change here so in my books, they did well.

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Pardon!

The Rams are definitely a young and inexperienced team. They had so many chances today, and you can pick any number of plays and say "if not for that, it probably would have been a win". Personally, I'll go with Pead's fumble. But there were some positives too. Rams didn't lose to a VERY talented team. Bradford played well, and Amendola was up to his usual trick. I never feel good about running QB's against the Rams, and having Smith go out was probably the worst thing that could have happened to the Rams today.

Trevor is offline Registered User

The playcalling wasn't bad.. If the Rams didn't have those penalties, it would have been a great game for the Rams.
    RealRam likes this.

Trevor is offline Registered User

Gameplan changes as well because of going up against a running QB when the gameplan I'm assuming was to stop Alex Smith.
    citr92 likes this.

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

The offensive play calling was fine imo. We have the youngest roster in the NFL and it showed. I have no idea what is going on in our defensive secondary. We're constantly playing off of receivers and letting them catch balls underneath and run 15 yards for a 1st. That's what killed me today.
    RealRam likes this.

BM_Face is offline Registered User

The team is young, but the coach has no similar excuses. Fisher is supposed to be this wily veteran, but fails the most basic coaching test...clock management.

I am so pissed at Fisher right now. We did have a timeout left. In the spirit of SLOP (Scott Linehan Opposition Party), I want to start an anti-fisher party. I am calling it Fisher Undermines Consistent Kicking. Figure it out for yourself.
    A defeated look of consternation, dissappointment, or even pain. The name derives from the look one often gets when challenged by a large BM.

RealRam is offline Registered User

A TIE ! ! ! ...

5. When was the last time the Rams ended a game in a tie?

4. P E N A L T I E S !

3. F U M B L E S ! COSTLY!

2. No. 4 + D E L A Y O F G A M E ON WINNING FG!?!

1. A M E N D O L A !!! NOT 100%. YET PLAYS 111%. A HERO.
    citr92 likes this.

citr92 is offline Registered User

what foot? they don't have a foot anymore

RealRam is offline Registered User

Still, games balls to Amendola, Jax, Long!

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

At a point in time one has to stop making excuses and put their big boys pants on--these are suppose to be professionals who have been playing the game most of their lives. Further this isn't week one-two-three-four--or even 5th week, young or not, proceedural mistakes should be the exception not the rule at this point in the season.

Actually I really feel sick for those players like Amendola, Jackson, Bradford, Long, etc who played one hell of a game. This is in truth a crushing defeat for those that played their hearts out. I just hope those that gave 100% this game don't adopt the attitude next week "why kill myself and give 100% to have the rest of mouth breathers give the game away".
    live4ramin likes this.

md8
    md8 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DE_Ramfan View Post
    The offensive play calling was fine imo. We have the youngest roster in the NFL and it showed. I have no idea what is going on in our defensive secondary. We're constantly playing off of receivers and letting them catch balls underneath and run 15 yards for a 1st. That's what killed me today.
    That pissed me off too. Multiple times I saw a 9er WR standing still open for a catch, with the DB/LB standing 3 yards away basically letting him catch it so he could try to tackle him. Of course many of those times they missed the tackle as well.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by BM_Face View Post
    The team is young, but the coach has no similar excuses. Fisher is supposed to be this wily veteran, but fails the most basic coaching test...clock management.

I am so pissed at Fisher right now. We did have a timeout left. In the spirit of SLOP (Scott Linehan Opposition Party), I want to start an anti-fisher party. I am calling it Fisher Undermines Consistent Kicking. Figure it out for yourself.
    Seriously? UGH!

Fisher is the best thing that has happened to our team in like 8 years. (Linehan, Spags)

Let me just say Hekker giveth and Hekker taketh away.