RamWraith is offline Registered User

PD--Hirings announced

The team also announced that special teams coach Bob Ligashesky will be retained in that job.
    Here are other Rams hirings that the Post-Dispatch previously reported were likely to happen and were announced by the team today:

* Offensive line coach Paul Boudreau, who will be entering his 20th NFL season. Boudreau spent the past three seasons in the same capacity in Jacksonville.

* Running backs coach Wayne Moses, who has spent most of his career as a college assistant, most recently at Stanford.

* Quarterbacks coach Doug Nussmeier, a friend of Linehan's who worked with Rams QB Jeff Smoker as quarterbacks coach at Michigan State.

* Tight ends coach Judd Garrett, who was a quality-control assistant for Linehan last season in Miami, where Linehan was offensive coordinator.

* Assistant secondary coach Ron Milus, who had a similar job with the New York Giants the past two seasons. He previously coach with Linehan at the University of Washington.

* Randy Hanson, who will be offensive assistant for quality control. He worked for Linehan in a similar role in Monnesota in 2003-04.

Other hirings previously announced by the team: offensive coordinator Greg Olson, defensive coordinator Jim Haslett, assistant head coach and linebackers coach Rick Venturi and secondary coach Willy Robinson.

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: PD--Hirings announced

This looks pretty good IMO. I know I complained before but the more I think about it, its not so bad. I just can't wait until the draft, free agency, and then the season