Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

The people on NFL Live agree...

The rams will beat the whiners and that Steven Jackson is going to have a great week.

I believe Jackson is going to run over the whiners, and Bulger is going to be shooting missles and dropping bombs downfield. I hope our CB's can pull through and have a solid game.

final score- Rams 37 - Whiners 23

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: The people on NFL Live agree...

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    I believe Jackson is going to run over the whiners, and Bulger is going to be shooting missles and dropping bombs downfield. I hope our CB's can pull through and have a solid game.
    Well, I won't predict a score but fully agree with the efforts to be put forth by Jax & Bulger as well as every Ram in uniform this Sunday.

We need this one and I think the situation, the injuries, etc., will serve as a call for the adrenalin to produce madness in each Ram ... to come out wild, to come out a BEAST.

Go ... J a x ! ... :bash:

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

This will be a very tough game. I'm expecting another one of those RAMS/Whiners nail biters. Not sure my nerves can take it.:beer:

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tampa_Ram View Post
    The rams will beat the whiners and that Steven Jackson is going to have a great week.

final score- Rams 37 - Whiners 23
    Thats a pretty interesting prediction, you musta listened to my Radio Show last night when I predicted the same score.

Hopefully it comes true.

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

I seriously doubt we're gonna be "dropping bombs" on those DB's.

We have to pound the rock, get them worried about the run and then hopefully have somebody get behind them for a big play sometime in the 2nd half.

BayArea408Niner is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post

We have to pound the rock, get them worried about the run and then hopefully have somebody get behind them for a big play sometime in the 2nd half.

Finally some sense!

prof22693 is offline Registered User

i dunno guys, i wouldnt say yet we would run over them and get all cocky, not with the injuries we have

ramstough39 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post

I agree with your assessment that we're going to have wear them down. While they did a great job against Arizona, the Rams' offense is far superior compared to the Cards' one, respectively. I'm not taking away anything from San Francisco's excellent play, I'm just looking for the Rams star power on offense take control as the game goes on and make some big plays. I love to hear Jackson speaking on and off about how he's going to play big, however I want to see it in action here and now. This game has a lot of intrigue riding on it to see where the Niners really stand compared to the Rams in the early part of the year. Last season they escaped with one over us; this year -- ??? Blank, blank, blank.

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

I hope the ESPN guys don't curse us. They are usually so wrong that when they pick somebody it means a loss. They picked my Braves to win the NL East and since then they fell off the map and will be lucky to finish over .500.

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

Rams will prevail.
    Last edited by Tampa_Ram; -09-15-2007 at 01:41 AM.

Keenum is offline Registered User

The ***** did a good job on Arizona and those stud WRs Monday night. Even though I do think Leinart's shoulder is still bothering him some, those WRs are too good to be shut down like that.
    Clements may do a good job on a still not 100% Holt, but that may leave Bruce open to some big plays. And it's for games like this why we have Drew Bennett.
    Don't forget about Hall, he looked pretty good for a few plays as well. And Hagans has been great in the preseason, can he do it against starters? His chance may come soon...

But my ideal game would be Jackson pounding the rock... and holding on to it.

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Keenum View Post
    The ***** did a good job on Arizona and those stud WRs Monday night. Even though I do think Leinart's shoulder is still bothering him some, those WRs are too good to be shut down like that.
    Clements may do a good job on a still not 100% Holt, but that may leave Bruce open to some big plays. And it's for games like this why we have Drew Bennett.
    Don't forget about Hall, he looked pretty good for a few plays as well. And Hagans has been great in the preseason, can he do it against starters? His chance may come soon...

But my ideal game would be Jackson pounding the rock... and holding on to it.
    Let's hope McMichael is able to be utilized as an offensive weapon instead of having to stay in and block all day. If Randy is getting touches it will mean our O-line is holding up ok. I'm sure that everyone is aware that if Steven can't get untracked, the whiners will be throwing everything in the book at us on paooing downs ...

supachump is offline Registered User

Looks like everyone is expecting the Rams offense to kick into high gear. I'm a little more skeptical. With the OL losses and my worry that we may have a repeat of last year with the multi-game-slow-start on offense.

I hope Bulger can get his accuracy back. But if last year is any indication. It will take him another couple of games. With the OL depletion. I'm more worried than ever about this week.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Personally I would expect Drew Bennett to be the difference maker for us in the passing games. The starting cornerbacks for the ***** are very talented, so I'm not sure how much success we're going to have trying to open up this passing attack by testing them throughout the game. If we can get them to bite on play action or throw some fairly high percentage passes against them, so be it. But the match-up between the big Drew Bennett and a slightly banged up Shawntae Spencer is one we should test and can conceivably win. I hope Drew is ready to play this weekend.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Rambos is online now Registered User

Drew Bennett and Randy should help out, if they are in the game plan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast