Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Per twitter ...

viper is offline Registered User

Re: Per twitter ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBritishRam View Post
    The thing is I know, and everybody else knows, exactly what Boller brings to the offense, which isn't a hell of a lot. I think everyone is 99% sure on what we're going to see from Null (a rookie who isn't ready for the NFL) but there's that 1% uncertainty that Null could just be something special, could fire the offense into life (hey Ryan Fitzpatrick got offensive player of the week as a 7th round rookie!). I'm 100% sure Boller isn't what this offense needs, but, in comparison, I'm 99% sure Null isn't the answer either. So i'd rather take my chance with that 1% than watch Boller take control knowing with all certainty he isn't the future QB of the rams.
    That pretty much sums up where I am with our QB situation. We know Boller isn't the answer. We have a legitimate reason to give Null his shot, due to Boller's injury. If I were in Spag's shoes, I'd "rest" Boller. I say let's see what the kids got. It's not like we are expecting to win anyway. But, it may give us something to gauge whether or not he deserves a roster spot next year or not.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NoManLand View Post
    I don't understand Boller "toughing it out" or the coaches going along with starting a QB that is hurt. Considering the team's record, why risk our experienced QB's who may be called upon to mentor our QB of the future should we draft one? Let's see what Null can do. Let's face it. We are basically in preseason mode now. We need to evaluate who is really worthy to keep on the roster at the end of the year and I'm talking at all positions.
    Boller's gone next year anyway, so there's no "risk" in getting him killed. I'd sooner let a heroin addict mentor a bunch of at risk children than let Boller mentor a QB next year.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    Boller's gone next year anyway, so there's no "risk" in getting him killed. I'd sooner let a heroin addict mentor a bunch of at risk children than let Boller mentor a QB next year.

Peoria, who has never learned from the "Do as I say and Not as I do" lesson?
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Null is starting for the Rams!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12