Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cromwell42 is offline Registered User

Re: performance of defnese and quality of opponent

I am stuck in europe but I am sorry a 38-0 drubbing after being 3-13 last year the coach must go... its obvious to everyone that this team is totally lost has no sense of direction. SJ can't complain that the dome was too quiet... Bulger has shown his true colors when not throwing to 2 HoF receivers in their prime. (I know he has no time to throw Bulger fan bois)

This is just a sad team that maybe I have overestimated the talent and think its a coaching problem but I now doubt the talent and the coaching

mh-i is offline Registered User

The Eagles are a better team than the Rams. Why is anybody shocked? The Rams are ranked in the bottom 5 in the power rankings for a reason. As stated the Rams having no pass rush, no pass coverage and are getting killed against the run, none of which is new. Either is the offense not scoring any points. It's gonna be another long season. Again, no surprise about that. The Rams are a bad team.

denverram is offline Registered User

Third and 13 and we get a 5 yard pass play. We can get a field goal now!!! Way to go to go Rammies!!!

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Remember that the Eagles were able to move the ball like that missing their #1 and #2 receivers. DOes Haslett even watch opposing team tapes or does he just decide to run the same defensive game plan out their no matter who we are playing?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123