Rampingitup is offline Registered User

Pete Schrager's prediction for the Rams and Cards

St. Louis at Arizona: A week after nearly squandering a 33-13 fourth-quarter lead in Denver, the Rams should notch their second road win of the season, over lowly Arizona. Sam Bradford continued last week what should make for an Offensive Rookie of the Year campaign, notching the first 300-yard game of his career and tossing three touchdowns in the win at Denver. The Cardinals? They’re a really bad football team. Would they have been this bad with Matt Leinart — a guy who had been in the system for four years — under center in 2010? In hindsight, the Whisenhunt-Leinart situation is a bit like the girl who rejects the longtime best friend when he finally makes his move so she could go on a bunch of blind dates with strangers instead. And those strangers chuckle on the sideline during embarrassing nationally televised blowout losses at home.

The Pick: Rams 30, Cardinals 13

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: Pete Schrager's prediction for the Rams and Cards

Great, and I hope thats the actual outcome. Looks like a spanking. Also, I am so confident now that we have DX again. I feel like him and Bradford can do anything, which they showed they pretty much can. We will torch the Cardinals for revenge.

rNemesis is offline Registered User

I REALLY HOPE WE DO, because they are ONE reason why we are 5-6!!! I hate them so much; its time we get our SWEET revenge on this lowly team who we KNOW we are better than, punch them in the mouth, and blow them out of the stadium!!!!!
    Anything LESS than a blowout of the Cards and I wont feel that great!!! THis is the time to put that stamp on this division and show everyone we are more than capable of winning games like this!!!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

It's been a very long time since I've had confidence in our RAMS on the road.

This is a game that we should win. Let's just hope that after the game we're not mumbling the old shoulda woulda couldas..!!!!

GO RAMS!
    Last edited by laram0; -12-03-2010 at 05:56 PM.

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

I don't see any reason why the Rams can't blow out the Cards. (*except for Shumur) Anderson is among of the worst QB's I ever seen under pressure and the Cards defense has been horrible all season long. I bet those Arizona fans are really missing Warner about now.

MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    It's been a very long time since I've had confidence in our RAMS on the road.

This is a game that we should win. Let's just hope that after the game we're not mumbling the old shoulda woulda couldas..!!!!

GO RAMS!
    Agreed! I just want the win. Whether we win by a landslide or just one point, a win is a win .. I am cautiously confident we should win as well.
    Last edited by laram0; -12-03-2010 at 05:26 PM.

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Agreed! I just want the win. Whether we win by a landslide or just one point, a win is a win .. I am cautiously confident we should win as well.
    Couldn't agree with you more Maui. I too am cautiously confident, but we have to win these games to move to the next level. Who'da thunk back in summer we'd be contending for a playoff spot. Like most of the Clanners I would have been satisfied with a 4-5 win season. Sam has become "the man".

Go Rams!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm confident the Rams will win this one, but you just never know. The way we lost to Detroit still lingers in my mind. Road games are tough and all it takes are a few miscues to get things off track, like say an ill-timed on sides kick? I hope we stay focused, don't look beyond this game, play to our strengths and try not to get too cute in Arizona.

I too am looking for revenge. The Cards are reeling right now and it's time to deliver the knockout blow, to the team as well as their fans, who are finding out they're not so tough without #13.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

We should win this game. Especially since Clifton Ryan, whom some believed was the reason we lost the first game, is not playing.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

macrammer is offline Registered User

The whiners O line had their way with the AZ D line. It will be interesting to see if we can add to their woes in this regard. Westbrook gained 136 yards on 23 carries. This will be a key for us to win. Can we match that intensity ewith our o line?

MACD is online now Registered User

Are our lineman working on their ball handling skilz?