ramsbruce is offline Registered User

From Peter King's MMQB (About Bulger)

"10 Things I Think" By Peter King from CNNSI

#2. I think the Rams' situation had to be especially awful for Marc Bulger to speak up like he did after the loss to Arizona. Bulger is one of those conscience-of-the-team types, respected in every corner of the locker room. "I care,'' he said Sunday, "but I know there are some guys in this locker room who don't care. It's more than one guy.'' I hear two of the non-carers are center Richie Incognito and laissez-faire tackle Alex Barron. Talk about a free-fall. The Rams have lost six of seven

BRUUUUUUUUCE

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Re: From Peter King's MMQB (About Bulger)

why would richie not care... it seems like hes the one whos putting his body out on the line

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    why would richie not care... it seems like hes the one whos putting his body out on the line
    He's also keeps getting called for 15 yard penalties that are killing us, he may care but he needs to keep his temper in check. I'm sure he's been told over and over about the penalties but he still keeps getting them which can be equated to him not trying to fix things, and possibly not caring.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    He's also keeps getting called for 15 yard penalties that are killing us, he may care but he needs to keep his temper in check. I'm sure he's been told over and over about the penalties but he still keeps getting them which can be equated to him not trying to fix things, and possibly not caring.
    how many does he have this season ? i am a little surprized he is mentioned as not caring,he's an intense guy and gets these penalties in the heat of the battle,where as barron's false starts starts are just lack of concentration which could come from not caring.

I think he cares, but I can see how he can be lumped in with Barron because he needs to control himself a bit more and stop costing the team.

It might have been better for Bulger to name names, because now it's all specualtion about who it is (besides Barron), and Barron doesn't even think it's about him according to another article I read here. He said something like "I didn't hear Marc say that, so I don't know if he really said it." That's a problem right there, Barron should know that the bulk of this Bulger statement is about him. I thought Bulger made it clear enough (at least about Barron) the way he described the problems and the way he took Jackson, Holt, & Bruce out of the line of fire.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Cogs has two unnecessary roughness calls, and one personal foul.

Hardly earth-shattering.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I think there's more than just those 2. Klop ?? and.....