Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Peter King's QB Rankings

Quote Originally Posted by 39thebeast View Post
    i thought Damon Huard was KC's starter.
    Croyle's been taking snaps with the first team.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Croyle's been taking snaps with the first team.
    I don't get it. What does Edwards see in him? He's taken 10 snaps in his career, throwing 7 passes with 3 completions and 2 interceptions to go with 3 runs for negative yardage. At least King had the sense to rank him last.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Itsguud View Post
    It won't matter after this season when the Rams tear it up and "these experts" trip over themselves trying to take back their words.
    Glad to see MB up there with the top 5. I also agree about him being a notch higher on the 'intangibles' list. And Guud, I certainly look forward to Marc having his best year thus far in his career, which should translate into some tasty / productive numbers!

:bash: Do your thing Marc! GO FOR IT!

Varg6 is online now Registered User

I think the top 5 are quite a fair assessment. There are so many variables in what they do to determine who's the best quarterback. It all has to do with the wins and the cities they're playing in, and how vocal they're. A lot of people (believe it or not) have a lot of doubt in Peyton's little brother, and they have every right to be. When you're playing poorly in a big city, it's obvious they're going to be ranked poorly because they (fans, supporters, sports journalists) expect a lot more out of a player in a NY uniform. Bulger deserves to be where he's at, and I can't argue at this point his position at #5. That is damn good coming from someone who doesn't speak and is in a Ram's uniform (Who're the Rams!?). Peyton puts up the numbers (along with a ring now), Brady has the rings and great statistics. While Drew Brees put back a team that had nothing going for them (Along with a city that had literally nothing; he put back the spirit of NO, God bless him.). Palmer is a first rounder from USC who's promising stats from college has come over to the pro's. He had an unlucky year last year, but I can't blame anyone for thinking he'll be back to lead his team back to the playoffs. And of course you have Marc Bulger who puts up the numbers, but is on an unknown team with barely passing records (from last year) with a less than pathetic defense. Hopefully the upgrades we've obtained can make our team a lot better, and I think that's how the ratings have been working thus far. The upgrades this off-season and the draft and the stats of an underappreciated QB have finally become known in charts whether people look at them or not. We all know that he's great, but finally people are recognizing his excellence. That is why he's #5, and he'll be a #5 in these charts until we, the Rams start getting into the playoffs and really doing some damage in the West. Simply put, we need the division crown.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12