Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: PFT rips the Post Dispatch

Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    You are probably right, I was speaking more as to what idealistically should be the situation.
    Idealistically, I agree. It would be great if every sport was covered equally.

On a similar but different note, doesn't the Yankees have their own TV network? Man, how great would that be to have 24 hours of Rams TV?

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Not last year, that would have been worse than let's say, someone would come with an idea to put reality shows on TV? Oh, they did that already? Well, then let me know when DirecTV gets the Rams channel.

Truth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Every city has its pecking order when it comes to sports.

In South Florida it goes:

1. Dolphins
    2. Hurricanes (football)
    3. Gators/Seminoles (football)
    4. Jets, Giants or any other football team that has fans down here.
    5. Whichever local team is in the playoffs or on a winning streak (i.e. Heat, Panthers, Marlins)
    Actually, I thought the article was talking about biased reporting, not about which team gets more coverage. I think the author was trying to say that the P-D, and its beat writer have been doing a bit of butt snorkeling with the Rams organization.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Re: !st Down Marker ripping the 16th RamFan

Quote Originally Posted by Being Coy, Sir Francis
    Yes, fog is dark, I'm sure of. You see, my thesis [sic] {dissertation}for my PhD focused on the atomic relationship between light and darkness, vis--vis matter combining with anti-matter. Using Schrodinger's wave equation and Maxwell's (Silver Hammer), 3rd equation, I derived a formulae to describe such a relationship. In sum, the direction of light propagation should be changed in a gravitational field.
    Some have said Ph'ds are nothing but MS piled higher and deeper ... but one first would have to have a BS degree ...

With that said ... light does bend ...

It's possible to treat the problem more efficiently by considering it from a two-dimensional standpoint. Recall the Schwarzschild metric in the usual polar coordinates ...

We'll restrict our attention to a single plane through the center of mass by setting f = 0, and since light travels along null paths, we set dt = 0, which allows us to write the remaining terms in the form

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12