PHAT-MONEY Guest

PHAT'S Officiall New Uniform Idea Thread!!

Ok.. first and formost i would like to apologize for my actions on the chatroom lastnight.. i was caught up in the game and i was tired of our 1st team not being able to score.. i'm sure you guys can understand that.. now for the moment that you have 'all' been waiting for.

I have a couple cool uni ideas.

1st. away jersey's. white helmets with a gold ram horn with a ram blue outline. white jerseys stay the same. and either blue pants with a duel golden stripe on each side, or a white pants with a duel blue stripe on each side, or keep the pants gold.

2nd. home jerseys. change back to the 1999 season uniforms only keep our current colors with the ram horns on the jersey sleve.

i like the idea.. but i wouldnt be apposed to keeping our current for a couple more years.

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Re: PHAT'S Officiall New Uniform Idea Thread!!

How about black uniforms (solid) only white horn and white numbers.
    Awwww yeah!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

PHAT-MONEY Guest

hmmm. i guess as long as they never had to actually wear them and keep them as an alternate i would be ok with that.. sort of like our gold uni's

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    How about black uniforms (solid) only white horn and white numbers.
    Awwww yeah!
    uh, ...no. Too gangsta'. Besides, the Rams have always been a combination of blue, white, and gold of some shade. Except the years 1965 through 1972 when we abandoned the gold and went with just blue and gold, and 1937 when we wore red.

One change I would make, however, is to outline the gold horns on the helmet with a thin white line. Much like the numbers and horns on the sleeves of the jerseys that are outlined in white. I've always wondered why the horns on the helmets didn't match the jerserys and/or pants, which include white. Just a small tweak of the current uni's but it would make a significant difference in look.

But I still like the all white alternative uni's we wore a couple of times last year.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I'd have to agree about the solid blacks. That's fine for the Ravens, but it's a little too far from the Rams' mainstays. I could go for white and gold helmets maybe.