tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Pisa broke his right hand

Pisa has broken his right hand now, he did it in the game against the bears last night.

This means he has now broken both hands this season, as well as injuring his shoulder.

Since we just gave the guy a contract extension, do you think clanram could invest in some kind of exoskeleton for pisa to wear. It would be great to see Pisa play a full season without any injuries at all.

BigGameMN Guest

Re: Pisa broke his right hand

I say sit him the rest of the year. We are clearly out of the playoff race and I'm afraid he may do some kind of permanent damage.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigGameMN View Post
    I say sit him the rest of the year. We are clearly out of the playoff race and I'm afraid he may do some kind of permanent damage.
    I was thinking that, but there is no way on Earth Pisa sits if he can walk on the field, its not in his nature

BigGameMN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    I was thinking that, but there is no way on Earth Pisa sits if he can walk on the field, its not in his nature
    I know Pisa is a warrior, but I just don't see any good coming from him playing with the injuries. The coaching staff should take control and shut him down for his own good.

RamOfDenmark Guest

I agree, take him out of the game and put him on injured reserve. Let him get surgery if the doctors think it's neccessary, otherwise just let him heal up. There's no point in having him running around out there with both hands broken, problems with elbow, shoulder etc. almost just waiting for a more serious and longterm injury to happen. Pisa you made your point, we all saw it, you're a heck of a warrior, now do the smart thing and let it heal.

tanus is offline Registered User

Can this guy ever stay healthy? I mean seriously. I'm worried if giving him that contract extension was really a smart move...

RealRam is offline Registered User

Tanus, yes, I think the move to sign PT to a 5 yr deal was smart, necessary and, eventually, productive to our D.

But I'm also of the opinion expressed here above that he should be kept off the field for the remaining three games. Allow him to really start healing. Period.

81~BIG-GAME is offline Registered User

If only we had a few more players like Pisa,who leave everything they have out on the field...What he has played on with this year that guy deserves his contract...I do agree though that he shouldn't play again this year because we are done and also with giving him the extension the last thing we want is anything long term to happen to him after all he has signed up for 5 years,and we don't want to be left with a cripple..:l

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

He could stay healthy! The guy is playin in multiple injuries, the guy has skill and HEART, that's what you want in a football player.
    Built RAM tough

tanus is offline Registered User

I'm just saying, what if he turns in to an Adam Archuletta and his injuries catch up with him? It's great and all that he plays hurt, but IMO its a problem that he is always hurt.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Okay I get what your sayin.... Lets give him 1 more season to see if he will end up like that
    Built RAM tough

supachump is offline Registered User

You gotta wonder if there is something about his technique that is causing all these broken body parts. I love the guy, but maybe he needs to alter something to increase his career longevity.

The coach should sit him out for the rest of the year. I know he would want to play, but this is where the coach needs to make the smart decision.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

They need to pull Pisa out now. He might as well start the healing process now. He probably hurt his hands when he was trying to protect the other body parts from hitting the ground.

Heal up Pisa...you are locked in as a Ram for the long term. Love the heart and the effort, but sometimes you need to step off the field and think about the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]