Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Pisa Tinoisamoa?

Quote Originally Posted by socalramfan
    Pisa is for sure underrated. But in my opinion he has a lot more potential that he could be doing for the rams defense. When you have an defense full of players that cant tackle one average tackler of course will stand out. Of coure if we had a defense full of pisa's we would be the number one defense in the league. Still he needs to establish himself more as a leader on this defense or move out of the way and let somebody else do it.
    Ya thats true. he is kinda one of those quiet guys. I hope he turns into a Aeneas Williams type leader.

RamsFan16

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    We don't need that here. He doesn't suck.
    Wow if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. 16 did you forget about your chatroom antics yesterday?
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Wow if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. 16 did you forget about your chatroom antics yesterday?
    Keyword "Chatroom" this is a forum lol No I didn't forget and regret. but owell life goes on.
    RamsFan16

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Keyword "Chatroom" this is a forum lol No I didn't forget and regret. but owell life goes on.
    So it's ok to post that we suck and go on and on in the chatroom? It doesn't make for a good chatroom experience when you go off like that.

Earlier this year you made an apology thread about how you acted in the chat, and yesterday you went back to the same thing.

Be critical but do it in the right way, just posting we suck and oh here comes another INT in the chatroom isn't the way to do it
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    So it's ok to post that we suck and go on and on in the chatroom? It doesn't make for a good chatroom experience when you go off like that.

Earlier this year you made an apology thread about how you acted in the chat, and yesterday you went back to the same thing.

Be critical but do it in the right way, just posting we suck and oh here comes another INT in the chatroom isn't the way to do it
    Dude I was kidding yes I know what I did and it was wrong. Here or there it shouldn't have happened. I'm not dumb.
    RamsFan16

Rip32 is offline Registered User

Alot of tackles are not enough,untill he starts getting some picks and alot of forced fumbles or sacks he wont make the pro bowl,like it was said its a popularity contest or people just look for players with good stats.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Pisa is one of my favorites and I think he is underrated, but it is no surprise that he is not noticed with the poor performance of this defense.

I got to meet Pisa. He is a nice and friendly and he is not that big. I like to see him smile after he makes a good tackle.
    Utter, I had that same experience when I met Pisa. He was working the autograph line after practice and seemed like he was actually enjoying meeting and greeting all the fans. He even asked if he could hold my 6-month old son. So without even a 2nd thought I handed over my infant to him. Pisa was all sweaty and gross, but I'm sure my son would have killed me sometime down the road if I had not let him play with a Ram.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

We don't need that here. He doesn't suck.
    Like it or not this board is about opinions. You asked and I gave mine.

Pisa makes one big hit in one game and all of a sudden he is an all-pro?

Sucks, might be a bit over the top, but the guy is not getting a lot done this season.

Please tell me what is so great about him?.....I'm dying to know.

How many run stuffing tackles for lost yards does he have?

How many ints?

How many forced fumbles?

How many fumble recoveries?

How many times has he been beat in coverage?

How many blocks has he shed and stopped a run for 3 yards instead of tackling the runner from behind after a 10+ yard gain?

How many sacks does he have?

How many missed tackles?

How many bad angles has he taken?

How many guys has he just bounced off of because he failed to wrap up?

Yes please tell me what is so great about him?

Please, Im dying to know.

:clanram:

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter
    Please tell me what is so great about him?.....I'm dying to know.

How many run stuffing tackles for lost yards does he have?

How many ints?

How many forced fumbles?

How many fumble recoveries?

How many times has he been beat in coverage?

How many blocks has he shed and stopped a run for 3 yards instead of tackling the runner from behind after a 10+ yard gain?

How many sacks does he have?

How many missed tackles?

How many bad angles has he taken?

How many guys has he just bounced off of because he failed to wrap up?

Yes please tell me what is so great about him?

Please, Im dying to know.

:clanram:
    I met Pisa also and I really like him as a person. As a player I dont think he is underrated and I would love to have some one answer Ferters questions because I feel the same as he does about Pisas play. I also agree with Nick and GCs posts as well.
    Last edited by STLRAMSFAN; -11-22-2005 at 02:13 PM.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

I know pizza. Pizza's a friend of mine. And let me tell you sir, Pizza dosen't suck.

#50 on the otherhand..........

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

I like Pizza but IMO he cost the Rams the Seahawks game. Pro-Bowl players step up thier game in crunch time and Pizza made several mental mistakes that that cost the Rams. He needs to improve his mental game before I give him my vote.

WIth that said he has step his game up and if he continues to improve he will be a pro bowler soon.....

bruce_wannabe Guest

you joking?????? just because he may lead the rams in tackles year in and year out does not mean a thing.... he has trouble covering people and over reacts to the run fake...

Rampage39 is offline Registered User

well he made a heck of an interception in the texans games.

chris_johnson is offline Registered User

Ferter that is the kind of stuff that we are trying to get out of our rooms.

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chris_johnson
    Ferter that is the kind of stuff that we are trying to get out of our rooms.
    I think that is idiotic to attack Ferter for talking facts. We want intelligent people here that can talk facts and carry on a good debate. If a Ram fan here don’t think a player is playing up to par then he has the right to question and if you are able to prove him/her wrong then good for you. This sight does not have to be blinded to the fact that some players can be questioned for their play on the field. If that’s what you want we will not say anything bad about any players that people might think are not performing well that would eliminate almost the entire defense.

Ferter calls thing as he sees them and should be commended for what he adds to this site he is far from blinded by loyalty. That’s not to say he is not wrong at times we all are wrong at times. Ferter has 1,285 posts on this site and damn near everyone I have seen right or wrong is his true opinion. He states what he sees and what his concerns are he don’t sugar coat it and he is not afraid to take the unpopular stance on an issue right or wrong.

What we don't want in our rooms are people that don't talk facts that attack the people that do.
    Last edited by STLRAMSFAN; -11-27-2005 at 07:50 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast