Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

Re: Places to Watch the Rams Online

Justin tv and channelsurfing are the best, no doubt. no downloads or anything. You just click on what game you want to watch.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Since members have requested this information for two weeks running, the following links have, in the past, provided streaming video of Rams games for online viewers:

Watch Online tv sports news and entertainment for free at channelsurfing

ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

That does not necessarily guarantee they will always have the game, but they have in the past and you can check there in the future. If new sites are found, they will be added to the list.

Hopefully this thread will eliminate the need to ask for this information every weekend.
    Have you heard of OfficialTv, for $34-99, thier offering every nfl game for the rest of the season , plus almost every sports event thier is.
    Sounds too good to be true???
    THe site say they have been established since 2005.
    Can you help me out please.

Rambunctious! is offline Registered User

What is up with you people, why do you think everything should be free? I can't watch the Rams because I can't put a dish on my landlord's house but what I've done instead is to $ PURCHASE $ Field Pass so I can listen to the game live and Game Rewind so I can watch the game on my computer commercial free in HD quality later that night.
    I'm so sick of free loading creeps who think stealing is fine. Get a job and pay your way!

Oh yes one more thing, the amount of spyware and malware that could be secretly dumped on your computers while you are watching these games is unimaginable, you won't even know it's happening. You don't have to download anything to get malicious crap placed on your hard drive. Be careful.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambunctious! View Post
    What is up with you people, why do you think everything should be free? I can't watch the Rams because I can't put a dish on my landlord's house but what I've done instead is to $ PURCHASE $ Field Pass so I can listen to the game live and Game Rewind so I can watch the game on my computer commercial free in HD quality later that night.
    I'm so sick of free loading creeps who think stealing is fine. Get a job and pay your way!
    If NFL field pass hadn't made an annoying habit of cutting out for entire series or even quarters over the last two years, I might still be with you. If I pay for something, I expect to hear every play. I didn't come close to that, so I decided the NFL isn't getting my money this year. It's sad when a pirated radio feed is more consistent than the "official" feed.

/It's impossible to describe in words how greatly I detest that trumpet fanfare now. At least mix it up if you aren't going to play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    If NFL field pass hadn't made an annoying habit of cutting out for entire series or even quarters over the last two years, I might still be with you. If I pay for something, I expect to hear every play. I didn't come close to that, so I decided the NFL isn't getting my money this year. It's sad when a pirated radio feed is more consistent than the "official" feed.

/It's impossible to describe in words how greatly I detest that trumpet fanfare now. At least mix it up if you aren't going to play the game.
    OK I hate the Trumpet as well, but I've never missed a single play with field pass and rewind's video quality is unbelievable. Bottom line is if you want something good you need to pay for it.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

And, as I mentioned, I have heard that fanfare for ENTIRE QUARTERS before. I am getting a radio feed that is BETTER than what the NFL gives me, FOR FREE.

That is market failure, plain and simple and I am responding to it. The NFL has lost me as a customer for this service until I can feel assured that such instances will not happen again.

Peoria Ram,
    If you are having a problem with Field Pass it's probably due to all the malware you got watching free NFL games on the Internet, LOL (just kidding) You should try Game Rewind the video quality and sound is awesome and there are no commercial breaks or timeout breaks, you need a cooler by your side or you will be pausing a lot.

RamOfDenmark is offline Registered User

Prices are way too high for watching something that is 50% ads (if not more!) - if I remember correctly the NFL charges 25$ per week for online streaming. If that was for a feed with zero ads - just 60 minutes of live football I would be more positive. But the league's double-dipping - they want to charge you high rates to watch and then throw ads in your face every freaking minute.

Why can you watch the game on your TV for free and to watch the exact same feed online from the exact same TV station using exactly none of the NFL's bandwidth or other resources you have to pay? It makes no sense. It's artificial market segregation (exactly like region codes on DVD's - so they can charge people in the US/Europe 10x as much as people in China for the same damn product which costs the same to manufacture) - it's simply bull and shouldn't be tolerated. When companies pile too much bull on their customers eventually they're going to turn to alternatives, it doesn't matter what the law says if the vast majority don't respect it, and that's what you're seeing here. Don't call it stealing either - it's *maybe* copyright infringement (*maybe* since the content is already out on TV stations for free to begin with - which would make it 'format shifting' covered under fair use laws in my opinion). The two are not the same (you intuitively already know this since almost everybody have no problem watching TV illegally online, but almost no one from that same group of people would steal from anyone).

You could argue that if prices are too high we should vote with our wallets and just not watch alltogether - that's a pretty legitimate point I guess. But we're football fans and want to watch the game so out here in the real world people are not going to deprive themselves out of some theoretical moral obligation towards a faceless league of billionaires. If I had American TV stations on my TV I would be watching the game there, but I don't so I watch those exact same stations online instead - the outcome is exactly the same either way.
    Last edited by evil disco man; -09-26-2009 at 04:22 PM. Reason: swear words

RockinRam is offline Registered User

If you want to pay for it, be my guest. Although, the money saved may come in handy.

And, why would you want to watch the game at a different time when the game has already ended? It's not the same.

Ahmedrams81 is offline Registered User

A link to the game?

i tried ADHE.net and justin.tv. no luck. anyone?

zingers16 is offline Registered User

Does anyone have one that is working for the Packers/Rams game? I have tried a couple but nothing is up yet. Thanks

SJackson39 is offline Registered User

Not yet, nothing works so far.

JFMose is offline Registered User

Justin tv used to be the spot for NFL games...now...eh

atdhe gotta hurry up

RockinRam is offline Registered User

Man no luck still...