bruce4life is offline Registered User

The playcalling/management of game killed us last night...

I am sure a few posters here will chastise me for blaming the playcalling alone but here it goes. As I previously stated in my vent thread last night the Rams went away from what their mojo is on offense. Pounding the rock to SJ39 and let him break down the defense as porous as the Seahawks are. The Seahawks averaged giving up what over130 yards on the ground per game, 4.5yds per carry and we only gave SJ39 the ball 11 times on the ground? That is just downright stupid. Yes Bradford has done a great job this year as a rookie but he was still a rookie and rookies make mistakes. It would of been wiser to run the ball to set up some more play action plays and have Bradford roll out...And where was the rollout plays for Bradford?? non-existanst...

Then what is SPags not challenging the playcall where Robinson had his foot down on the ground for the first n goal instead of a FG in the redzone.

Its 3rd n 1 at our 23 and we have the split I backfield and hand it off to Karney. PEOPLE we have ran that play at least once evry game for the past 5 games in a row. When i saw those splits I knew it was going to Karney, If I know its going to Karney THE SEAHAWKS KNEW IT TOO!!!! horrible playcall

YOu have to love when its 2nd goal at the 12 yard line and we have a 2 TE, 1 WR, 1 FB set amd we pass the ball. One of the most worst playcalls i've ever seen in a must win playoff type game..

Fargo Ram Fan is offline Registered User

Re: The playcalling/management of game killed us last night...

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    As I previously stated in my vent thread last night the Rams went away from what their mojo is on offense. Pounding the rock to SJ39 and let him break down the defense as porous as the Seahawks are. The Seahawks averaged giving up what over130 yards on the ground per game, 4.5yds per carry and we only gave SJ39 the ball 11 times on the ground? That is just downright stupid.
    Amen...we have a winner. I think they were something like 30th coming into that game, vs. the run. Stupid does not begin to describe the LACK of rushing attempts for SJ last night. Its the single most glaring issue from that pathetic offensive display. They put the bulk of the pressure on the rookie and the weakest part of the offensive unit. Ridiculous.
    "You people point your 'f'in' finger and say theres the bad guy....what that make you....good?" Tony Montana