Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Guam rammer
  • 1 Post By jmk321
  • 1 Post By citr92

Thread: This is the playoffs

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

This is the playoffs

Its basically win or go home right now. If we take care of ourselves and are still alive against the Seahawks, that game to me would be like playing in the super bowl. Even if winning out doesnt get us into the playoffs i'd be happy knowing that we beat everyone in our division and kicked seattle in the balls twice.
    gap likes this.

J-RodRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: This is the playoffs

If we beat the Vikings and Bucs, it would be like 2010 all over again going to Seattle.

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

Yeah, there's no margin for error. All three games are winnable, yet we could easily drop all three. Every team- the Rams, Minnesota, Tampa and Seattle- has something to play for. Let's take care of business Sunday!!

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by J-RodRamFan View Post
    If we beat the Vikings and Bucs, it would be like 2010 all over again going to Seattle.
    Deja vu all over again!

Bing69 is offline Registered User

Even if we win against the Vikes and Bucs, i cant see us beating Seattle in Seattle. Im sorry, i just cant see it.

jmk321 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    Even if we win against the Vikes and Bucs, i cant see us beating Seattle in Seattle. Im sorry, i just cant see it.
    Nobody saw us beating the ***** in Candlestick either.... Most logic says we don't have much of a chance but its nice to have some sort of hope in December.
    BarronWade likes this.

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    Sitting at 3-5 on our bye week I couldn't see us taking it to the ***** in San Fran then beating them at home...Or seeing us play San Fran for about 10 quarters and looking like the better defensive team

It can happen if this team keeps playing like they are defensively ... Im looking forward to this week seeing how we handle All Day

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

This is the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by BarronWade View Post
    Sitting at 3-5 on our bye week I couldn't see us taking it to the ***** in San Fran then beating them at home...Or seeing us play San Fran for about 10 quarters and looking like the better defensive team

It can happen if this team keeps playing like they are defensively ... Im looking forward to this week seeing how we handle All Day
    Agree that anything can happen and the old "on any Sunday" thing. Lots can happen between now and the final game at Seattle. Injuries, suspensions, world coming to an end on the 21st....

But every time I think that since "the Rams went toe-to-toe with the Whiners, why can't they beat the Hawks in their house?"

....I remind myself that this is also the same team that lost badly to the New York Jets and Mark Freakin' Sanchez. AT HOME!

I'm excited to have the opportunity at this point in the season to even think about playoffs but I can't see the Rams winning six games in a row.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Bing69 is offline Registered User

oh yeah im all for the 'any given sunday' thing, but is there really a harder place to go in the nfl this season? the hawks are pretty good at home, with the crowd noise and whatnot. I prefer not to get my hopes up only for me to be brought back down to earth again. Id rather have the Rams prove me wrong

citr92 is offline Registered User

the next time the rams face the seahawks, the playoffs will be on the line and it will be impossible for jeff fisher to allow the rams to come out flat, heck, the rams don't need fisher to fire them up to beat the seahawks to go to the playoffs, and it will be the rams' turn to send them packing

rams already beat them this season, the hawks have improved, so have the rams, including getting people that didn't play last time, the hawks will get a nice hello from brockers

even with the seahawks at home, i don't see how other people don't see the rams winning....beat them once, they'll do it again
    LA Rammer likes this.

ram1906 is offline Registered User

If every game is a playoff game, to stay focussed, we shouldn't look past the vikes this week. Week by week. And that last week will have major significance only because of our record in the division. Seattle is not all world. WE BEAT THEM ALREADY. We will handle that in 3 weeks...but 1st up Minnesota.

citr92 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ram1906 View Post
    If every game is a playoff game, to stay focussed, we shouldn't look past the vikes this week. Week by week. And that last week will have major significance only because of our record in the division. Seattle is not all world. WE BEAT THEM ALREADY. We will handle that in 3 weeks...but 1st up Minnesota.
    i doubt the rams have really looked past any team this year, so i don't think they're looking past adrian peterson

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by citr92 View Post
    i doubt the rams have really looked past any team this year, so i don't think they're looking past adrian peterson
    While logic would tell you they shouldn't have, I bet they did look past the Jets.

gap

Haste is online now Registered User

Its going to be an exciting finish that's for sure!

Every team has something to play for when we face them.