Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MauiRam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: 'Playoffs!!' ...can we talk about "Playoffs??"

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Do the Rams dare come out of the break talking about Playoffs?!
    No ..

Is it possible the Rams could win the West?
    Yes.

Or is it way too early tell?
    The Rams need to beat the whiners on the road .. That's what the team needs to be focusing on. Let's not put the cart before the horse just yet ..

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by DistantRam View Post
    Do you know what that means?
    Yes, that's why I used the word. I get that you presented it as a "joke," but jokes often reveal truths, do they not?

AtlantaRamFan is offline Registered User

I thought about posting an embedded version of Jim Mora's "Playoffs...you wanan talk about playoffs??" line but it seemed a bit over the top. But seriously, this seems to happen after every win. Win=playoff talk. Loss=sky is falling, Bradford is terrible etc..I'll talk about playoffs in week 16. Right now I want to talk about the next game.

chucknbob is offline Registered User

I think we have a chance to win the NFC west. That being said, your question is:

"Do the Rams dare come out of the break talking about Playoffs?!
    Is it too much to expect from a 1-15 team of a year ago?"

The answer is no. The Rams as a team do not come out and start talking about playoffs. We need to come out after the bye talking about beating the whiners on the road.

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Hay.... did I not SAY 9-7 from the start. DID I NOT SAY IT. WE CAN WIN THIS THING BABY. WE CAN DO IT.

I think I even said something about 9-7 being good enough to make the playoffs.

P.S. I would accept being wrong if the RAMS win one or two more games than just 9. Just putting that out there......

GO RAMS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drummerseahawkboy is offline Registered User

Sorry guys I dont care how good Sam Braford has been this season, if the division title comes down between the hawks and rams week 17 at qwest field you can forget about it. You saw what happen to Max Hall at qwest field. Who cares if you guys beat us already playing at qwest for a title for the visiting team is a recipe for disaster. Bradford poised or not the enviroment will be to much for Bradford and your young team

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by drummerseahawkboy View Post
    Sorry guys I dont care how good Sam Braford has been this season, if the division title comes down between the hawks and rams week 17 at qwest field you can forget about it. You saw what happen to Max Hall at qwest field. Who cares if you guys beat us already playing at qwest for a title for the visiting team is a recipe for disaster. Bradford poised or not the enviroment will be to much for Bradford and your young team
    Rams have no need to fear the Seahawks or Qwestfield. By week 17 it figures the Seahawks will be out of the playoff picture all together, with Hasselbeck sure to breakout with a concussion any minute now and after giving away your 2 best WRs (Housh & Branch), Mike Williams or Golden Tate poise an easy task of containment for the Rams DBs. And, Hows that Steven Jackson Wannabe, Marshawn Lynch working out? The 12th man is overrated and Pete Carroll should have stayed in school!

Don't worry about Sam Bradford, by the time he gets to Seattle, the young rookie QB will be coming into his own, as he and his Rams will prep for the playoffs, while clinching the West in front of a half filled, blacked out telecasted Qwestfield Stadium.

There's a new Sherriff in town, Seattle, your time has past and you couldn't Git 'r done. So, move over Rover!! Time for the Rams to take over!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Is someone a little bit sore about being stomped this week as well as the time we did it?

Here is an Idea,,,win a game before you open your mouth.

LMAO....... A blackout televised game in seattle now thats funny. When is the last time you guys sold out a game ?? 12th man overated LMAOOO..... thats gotta be to funniest thing Ive read in awhile. Also I just dont get how you guys can be soooo cocky already cause you won more games so far than you did the entire year last year, all of a sudden your back now REALLY ??? Bottom line is this were 3-0 at home so far this season the 12th man is a major factor, and were a totally different team at home and if you bums really think you can beat the seahawks at there stadium with a division title on the line you have lost your freaking mind. From now and to then Im praying that it comes down to that

Bottom line is this were 3-0 at home so far this season the 12th man is a major factor, and were a totally different team at home and if you bums really think you can beat the seahawks at there stadium with a division title on the line you have lost your freaking mind. From now and to then Im praying that it comes down to that
    January 8th 2005 ring a bell? Here let me help you. The Rams went to Qwest to play the Squawks at home. Rams 27 Squawks 20. Do I have to say that the season was on the line for you? I would pray the game get canceled due to weather

Seriously, engage your brain then type.
    Last edited by lordwhttgr; -11-02-2010 at 10:10 AM.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

It will surprise me immensely if we make the play-offs, this talk of the postseason is over the top. We are such a young team with so many injuries and lack of talent, it would be crazy to assume otherwise.The Rams are not good enough to project into the future.

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

There is not a single game in the second half of the season that we should not be competitive in ....

That's all I will say ....

jmk321 is offline Registered User

LMAO....... A blackout televised game in seattle now thats funny. When is the last time you guys sold out a game ?? 12th man overated LMAOOO..... thats gotta be to funniest thing Ive read in awhile. Also I just dont get how you guys can be soooo cocky already cause you won more games so far than you did the entire year last year, all of a sudden your back now REALLY ??? Bottom line is this were 3-0 at home so far this season the 12th man is a major factor, and were a totally different team at home and if you bums really think you can beat the seahawks at there stadium with a division title on the line you have lost your freaking mind. From now and to then Im praying that it comes down to that
    I wouldn't stay too confident. The Hawks play the Giants this week and everyone has seen what the Giants have done to opposing QB's. Hasselbeck is way overdue for a season ending injury and I am shocked that he has somehow lasted this long anyways.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

You're comparing Max Hall to Sam Bradford? Big mistake!

Nobody said it would be easy to win at QWEST. However we are not going to just roll over and concede the win to the Seahawks.

That's why they play the game!

GO RAMS!

This years team is no where near what your 2005 team was... THAT IS ALL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast