Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lordwhttgr

Thread: Please get tickets and come help me cheer at the game!

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Please get tickets and come help me cheer at the game!

Dear George,
    We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night at 7 p.m. at the Edward Jones Dome when we host the Baltimore Ravens. Below are highlights and details surrounding the game:
    Kids Eat Free
    All kids, 14 and under, who attend the St. Louis Rams vs. Baltimore Ravens game will receive a voucher at the gates for a free hot dog, kids-sized popcorn and kids-sized Dr Pepper product.
    New 2013 Bag Policy
    As a reminder, in order to provide a safer environment for the public and expedite fan entry into stadiums, the National Football League is implementing a new league-wide bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into all NFL stadiums, including the Edward Jones Dome. For additional information regarding the NFL bag policy and prohibited items.
    Portion of Broadway to Close
    Also for public safety purposes, Broadway between Cole Street and Convention Plaza will be closed two hours and 30 minutes prior to all Rams games and one hour after the conclusion of the game. Please note: the process to begin closing the Broadway exits off I-70 Eastbound will begin upwards to three hours and 30 minutes prior to game time to ensure that the Broadway exits are closed by two hours and 45 minutes prior to kickoff. I-70 Eastbound traffic headed downtown will exit at Pine.
    Drop-off along Broadway for guests with disabilities will be available by exiting at Pine and then making a right turn on 4th Street. Fans will proceed to Biddle and turn left, continue to Broadway and turn left and continue to the intersection of Broadway and Cole where security personnel will be available to assist.
    The portion of Broadway being closed is in addition to the closures that normally occur four hours prior to game time around the perimeter of the Edward Jones Dome on Cole Street and Convention Plaza.
    St. Louis Rams and NFL Celebrate USA Football Month
    The St. Louis Rams will join the NFL in continuing to recognize USA Football Month throughout the NFL preseason. As part of USA Football month, the NFL and the St. Louis Rams will recognize Heads Up Football, a nationwide program launched by USA Football in April with a $1.5 million grant from the NFL Foundation.
    This year’s USA Football Month campaign continues as it reaches fans during nationally televised preseason games, through in-stadium banners and field stencils, and features the following:
    • Youth football exhibitions during pregame and halftime of the Rams vs. Ravens game
    • Heads Up Football helmet stickers worn by NFL players and youth players in all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
    • Heads Up Football-branded on-field stencils and end zone banners in NFL stadiums
    • NFL teams donating approximately 150,000 preseason game tickets to players in Heads Up Football leagues
    • USA Football messages promoting better and safer play during preseason telecasts
    • USA Football-branded in-stadium scoreboard video messages
    We look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening at 7 p.m. at the Edward Jones Dome!
    Sincerely,
    Matt Cady
    Director of Customer Relations and Retention
    Curly Horns likes this.

Ramhearder is offline Registered User

Re: Please get tickets and come help me cheer at the game!

Dear James,
    We look forward to seeing you tomorrow night at 7 p.m. at the Edward Jones Dome when we host the Baltimore Ravens. Below are highlights and details surrounding the game...

See you there.